Any suggestions where to find this jacket??

Any suggestions where to find this jacket??

• 1451 points

Only place I've seen it is Ebay.   I am guessing its a limited release from somewhere but I would like to find one in M.   Anyone with any ideas??  Hopefully I posted the picture correctly...

• 1362 points

I purchased this at the time it was released on Vokey.com late last year. They are limited released so I wouldn't be expecting the exact same short sleeve windshirt but similar during their releases this year (towards the cooler seasons). The only other place I know that purchase limited release items from Vokey.com is www.fairwaygolfusa.com but I just checked and this particular one is not available. Sign up on vokey.com so that you have a chance next time.

•  

This specific jacket was only sold via vokey.com. You see the Vokey logo and the Titleist logo....

This is an eBay only search my friend.

•  

Only on ebay.  But if you act quick, there's one there in your size at a decent price.

• 1451 points

Yea thats kind of what I figured.  I missed out when Vokey released it, and regretting it now.   Guess I will just have to keep my eyes open.  

• 4131 points

I look at all of the Vokey releases putting the Titleist Vokey logo on the apparell adds about 30-40% to the price.

•  

MarkWDallasTx
    I look at all of the Vokey releases putting the Titleist Vokey logo on the apparell adds about 30-40% to the price.

I like the Vokey logo, but I paid the premium for the Titleist tour patch.  Now that it's gone, I'll hesitate a lot more before buying a shirt.