Locate Jacket

Locate Jacket

• 110 points

Where can I order a DryJoys Tour XP Rain Jacket #35239 in black+charcoal+orange accents in Large or Xtra Large depending how trim they are cut  Thanks

• 1132 points

Try you local FJ retailer or pro shop.  I have that jacket in blue and black and I love it.  I got mine a tad larger than normal so I can wear it over long sleeve shirts when it is cold and wet.  

•  

You should be able to order through any PGA pro-run golf shop at your local course.  You might also find it at or through one of the big-box golf stores or an on-line site.  If you cannot find it in the on-line catalog, you can always call the firm and ask if they have that model and how much it would cost you.  Good luck!

•  

There are a number of places on line that carry this item.  TGW.com, which I have used and feel comfortable recommending has them in stock in both sizes.  I wear XL FJ shirts and the same size in their outerwear.  I have three pieces and love them.    Welcome to the FJ community.  Recommend you complete your profile and tell us a little more about yourself.  I am sure you will enjoy the interaction that takes place among the participants.   :-)

• 4131 points

PGA Superstore online