A little item from Europe for collection

A little item from Europe for collection

• 3676 points

I love beanies!  Having a FJ one would be great!

•  

HOW ARE THESE NOT AVAILABLE IN THE USA??

I love my Vokey beanie (or Touqe if you're a Canuck)  My Titleist one is ok, but I'd love to rock either of those.  It says "I'm cold, but I still love golf"

•  

Awesome beanies.....have a Titleist with the Pom Pom on top and love it......but the colors of the Euro FJs are outstanding......these things are warm.......always have mine in my bag.....

•  

joshgiano
    HOW ARE THESE NOT AVAILABLE IN THE USA??

I love my Vokey beanie (or Touqe if you're a Canuck)  My Titleist one is ok, but I'd love to rock either of those.  It says "I'm cold, but I still love golf"

I could go for a cool FJ toque or two, even here in Texas.  We do have cool mornings when the frost has to clear before we can tee off, and with the wind those styles are truly useful.

•  

Love the euro style stuff.  

•  

I received one as prize in tournament last year. It is awesome.

•  

BostonBuzza
    Great beenies.  I would like to see Devin try and fit one of those on his dome.  I know that they would fit just right on my bald head.

I like them, What site did you order them from?

You may check in www.golfonline.co.uk. I suppose the problem are the shipping costs, but if you need I may check it for you, because in Portugal the beannie is more expensive but the shipping can be arranged for around 10 to 12 USD.

•  

Those are some cool looking beanies!  I would much prefer that to the all black style that's available here.

•  

"And his hair was perfect. I'd like to meet his tailor!"

Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Bobby Swain.

•  

Tar Heel

"And his hair was perfect. I'd like to meet his tailor!"

Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Bobby Swain.

A Warren Zevon quote in perfect taste!