2013 vs 2014 SS Rainshirts

2013 vs 2014 SS Rainshirts

• 324 points

I love the tour collection SS Rainshirts and I stay completely dry in the rain, how is the new XP version

• 1123 points

I love mine.  I got the short sleeve version and the full jacket version.  Have worn both and been nice and dry both times.  Add in some base layers and you have good cold weather gear as well.  

•  

Which of the SS rain shirts do you have?  I have a Hyrolite SS and two Tour XP SS and both styles perform in an outstanding manner in the wind and rain.  Based on my current outerwear I would assume that the new products they are coming out would definitely perform in the same manner.  FJs QC and performance is always top notch, based on my personal experience.  

• 505 points

Love my XP rainshirt. Didn't have the previous one but the new one is worth every penny. Very light

• 324 points

Thanks for the feedback, I have the tour collection SS Rainshirts one is the black  34735 and the other is white with royal trim, I can't find the number. As I said both are great but  I haven't seen the new version in the Tour XP line to see if I need to upgrade so I started this