Decent prices on belt straps....

Decent prices on belt straps....

•  

Maybe you are not into the exotic expensive skin belts, such as TNT....I do like his style.....but one of my buddys who works at a golf shop gave me a site to buy straps at decent prices.  He wears them with his Scotty belt buckle and they look pretty darn good together.  Being I have had such bad luck finding a FJ belt I joined the Scotty club today to get the buckle and will order some of these straps in various colors and faux skins.....

•  

Belts.com

•  

My bad......beltmaster.com.....forgot to put down the site.....the sun baked my brain today......was hard to handle the 78 degree weather....felt like I was in sunny California......here it is 5:11pmEST and it is 73 degrees...lovin it.....  :-)

•  

piedmont is where a lot of my cameron friends buy from...I have not experience with them though...

•  

Beltmaster.com is a great place to buy straps or full belts! They are based here in San Diego and every belt is made to order. Great prices and excellent quality. I have six of their belts and all are great. Factory direct and no middleman.

•  

golferdrmjr
    Beltmaster.com is a great place to buy straps or full belts! They are based here in San Diego and every belt is made to order. Great prices and excellent quality. I have six of their belts and all are great. Factory direct and no middleman.

Don:  That is the site my buddy recommended.  Forgot to list it, my bad.  How about the fit.  40 pant, 42 belt.  Need advice from the one who has used them.  They have some really nice colors in the their regular belts.  Thanks....chuck

•  

ChuckZ

golferdrmjr

Don:  That is the site my buddy recommended.  Forgot to list it, my bad.  How about the fit.  40 pant, 42 belt.  Need advice from the one who has used them.  They have some really nice colors in the their regular belts.  Thanks....chuck

For most buckles that's what you want, two inches bigger for your belt than your pants. Here's a picture of my 1 3/8 white croc belt with nickel hardware.

•  

Class personified Mr D!

•  

Nice Don. I like it!

• 5248 points

Nice shoe and belt combo.  Can't go wrong with white.  Prices look really good on Beltmaster.com.  Glad to hear to quality is there as well.  I will have to give them a try on a couple of straps.

• 1154 points

Sweet combo mjr.

• 3673 points

Very nice Don!  Well done.  Lets see some others

•  

Mike_C
    Nice shoe and belt combo.  Can't go wrong with white.  Prices look really good on Beltmaster.com.  Glad to hear to quality is there as well.  I will have to give them a try on a couple of straps.

i agree.  if these are good quality, those prices are hard to beat.

•  

Don:  Thanks.  Saw some great looking belts, as well as straps......figured I might pick up some of each.....will need the straps for my Scotty buckle......those red and blue belts are really sharp and the white in your example is really sharp.......soon as the buckle gets here, will place my order........chuck   :-)

• 1123 points

thanks for the links, I need several new belts since I have updated my attire selections.