Base Layers - Grey?

Base Layers - Grey?

•  

One of the best introductions FJ has made to the apparel line up are the base layers. They are perfect for days when the temperature requires added warmth, with a fit that isn't too tight and restrictive. Been a big fan since their introduction.

Question is, can we consider adding a dark grey to the assortment? The black and navy get tons of wear, with white getting a tad bit less wear. But their are a number of FJ shirts, SS windshirts, and SS rain gear where a grey base would be appropriate.

Devin, can you convince the team to consider grey?

• 1132 points

The weather in Oklahoma today is a great chance to wear some quality FJ base layers.  And some FJ outer wear as well.  Cold and rainy are the words of my day, and it should be fun staying warm and dry in my new FJ gear.  

Tar Heel makes a great point, a grey color option would sell like hot cakes, or twinkies, or better than a Snickers bar.  

•  

Randy, I bet RIT makes the perfect color gray dye. I'm just not sure well suited the material is to being dyed.

•  

Tar Heel
    One of the best introductions FJ has made to the apparel line up are the base layers. They are perfect for days when the temperature requires added warmth, with a fit that isn't too tight and restrictive. Been a big fan since their introduction.

Question is, can we consider adding a dark grey to the assortment? The black and navy get tons of wear, with white getting a tad bit less wear. But their are a number of FJ shirts, SS windshirts, and SS rain gear where a grey base would be appropriate.

Devin, can you convince the team to consider grey?

For you Randy, I can see what is coming down the pipeline.

• 2377 points

They should also bring back the Navy in the Thermal base layer -- I use the white and black but missed getting the Navy.  Grey would be a good addition to the line.  

•  

What about a Crimson color.  lol

And boxers instead of briefs.

TT

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    Tar HeelOne of the best introductions FJ has made to the apparel line up are the base layers. They are perfect for days when the temperature requires added warmth, with a fit that isn't too tight and restrictive. Been a big fan since their introduction.

Devin, can you convince the team to consider grey?  For you Randy, I can see what is coming down the pipeline.

Thank you oh great one.....

•  

And what about a brown/chestnut belt???  C'mon D - you have connections!!!!

•  

If we are going Crimson why not Maroon; however, I'll agree with Randy the grey would be a nice addition or maybe even an beige.

•  

With a little bit of work you can make adjustments and the "FJ" belt buckle will work with other belts.

•  

Earth tone would be nice!

•  

Well I doubt it since they got rid of the Navy.  Only White and Black now....

•  

Maybe a Crimson and Gold.

•  

A limited number in each color of new collection!

•  

Grey would be a fantastic add, as would some other basic colors like red or a light blue. I like TNT's idea of some that tie back with each collection.