FootJoy Windshirts Recommendation

FootJoy Windshirts Recommendation

•  

I recently received a FJ RipStop Windshirt at our City Sr Am and this piece of outerwear is amazing.  On these cool mornings with a slight breeze,  this is the item for me with my FJ shirt or even with a mock.   I have asked my head pro to order another one for me.   I have noticed on a couple of online sites that these have gone to closeout  and that the prices are reasonable.  Golflocker.com is always a good one to check.  

•  

Spring 2014 Catalog has four Ripstop windshirts and two vest available.  Maybe you are seeing a discontinued color.

style numbers are:  Navy - 23501   Black - 23502  Stone - 23503  Red - 23504

•  

I just buy to match whatever I'm wearing... No doubt they keep you warm and wind off your back!

•  

Go Hokies
    Spring 2014 Catalog has four Ripstop windshirts and two vest available.  Maybe you are seeing a discontinued color.

style numbers are:  Navy - 23501   Black - 23502  Stone - 23503  Red - 23504

They are on sale for $44.95 at Golflocker.com.  Maybe not a closeout price and they are the same style numbers.  Think I got confused, based on what my headpro said regarding his cost on them.   The ones he gave out are the same style numbers that are in the catalog.  Thanks for pointing that out.  I do not want to put out any false information.  

•  

TNT009
    I just buy to match whatever I'm wearing... No doubt they keep you warm and wind off your back!

And they make you look marvelous and feel good.......

•  

I have the Sport Windshirt....I have not tried the Rip Stop...I am guessing it is much lighter weight and more flexible?

•  

Chris92009
    I have the Sport Windshirt....I have not tried the Rip Stop...I am guessing it is much lighter weight and more flexible?

You guessed right.......but it is effective......and the four colors make it a fasionable item to match most outfits......

• 819 points

I'm not sure which one I have... Not that it matters, because I think the one I have is awesome.  I guess I should look into it though as I could be missing out on something good.

• 5856 points

I Scotchguard mine. It withstands a little light drizzle, gives me a few more weather apparel options.