Pro-Performance Mocks

Pro-Performance Mocks

• 10 points

My size in Footjoy Polos is Large and need to purchase some 1st layer mocks for the upcoming winter season..do i order large in these or x-large considering they are suppose to fit close to the body???

•  

I wear a L and I went down a size because I wanted a snug fit.. Fabric on skin equates to more warmth!

•  

SC Joe

Let me clarify for you. If you are buying the Base Layers, you may want to go down a size if you, like TNT, want a more snug fit under your clothes. For me, I bought base layers in the same size and it suits me.

As for the Mocks, I would say wear the same size as they are a performance fabric and have the same stretch profile, so they will give throughout the swing.

Hope this helps.

•  

Get the same size.  As Tar Heel stated I also wear the same size in everything.  I would not go down a size for a snug fit it could be binding.  The mock may be the best piece of apparel ever. You can wear it under shirts or even as your outside layer, it looks so good.

•  

Do not go up in size.  FJ tends to run larger than others to begin with.  I personally like the same size as the fit is very comfortable and does not restrict the swing in any fashion.  

•  

I should wear a M in FJ stuff but like the longer sleeves in polos when I sweat and play in sun, so I f go to a M in undergarments or mocks it's just perfect! Easy solution is to hit store and try them all on!

• 2635 points

I wear same size in a shirt and the base layer.  It has a snug fit in the same size.  I cannot speak for the mocks.  

• 5532 points

I wear a L in base layer, Mocks, and Polos. Base layer is snug. Mock has room underneath for a base layer. I prefer the baselayer fit to several of the other sports company base layers.

•  

Has been mock weather this week and had not thought about my size until it was brought up on the community.  So I checked mine and found that I did go down a size from an XL to L.....while playing with one of my regulars this week he had been asking a lot of questions about FJ rainwear and halfzip pullovers......when I saw him this am he told me he called TGW last night and placed an order for halfzip pullovers in every color and a couple of rain jackets, pants and what ever else to complete the FJ layered look.......he is very excited about his FJ purchase and we have us a new FJ fan.....can't wait to see what he purchased.....

•  

Sounds good Chuck!  Maybe he'd like to join in the FJC as well.  It also sounds as if he'd be a like minded who would enjoy being here.

About the size, I just go onto the page for the product and click on tab for "size":

www.footjoy.com/.../productview.asp

• 2074 points

I picked up one on Friday and wore it along with my half zip pullover for my Saturday morning round.  I bought the same size as all my other shirts, it fit great and the combination was plenty warm.

The downside was my round was one of the worst of the year.  I wish I could blame the mock for my terrible iron play, but it was all me.

•  

noeldaof
    Sounds good Chuck!  Maybe he'd like to join in the FJC as well.  It also sounds as if he'd be a like minded who would enjoy being here.

About the size, I just go onto the page for the product and click on tab for "size":

He is a member of TT and I am working on him for the FJC......one of my best golf buds...we play together 4 days a week...strikes the ball well, shoots in low 70s and  dips in high 60s often.........loves my AP2S, going to get fitted for a set for himself.......we look like TT when we walk up to the tee with Titleist bags and hats and woods....FJ shoes, gloves, me at 100% and him almost there.....ha...ha....

•  

ChuckZ
    noeldaofSounds good Chuck!  Maybe he'd like to join in the FJC as well.  It also sounds as if he'd be a like minded who would enjoy being here.

He is a member of TT and I am working on him for the FJC......one of my best golf buds...we play together 4 days a week...strikes the ball well, shoots in low 70s and  dips in high 60s often.........loves my AP2S, going to get fitted for a set for himself.......we look like TT when we walk up to the tee with Titleist bags and hats and woods....FJ shoes, gloves, me at 100% and him almost there.....ha...ha....

He showed up today in one of his rain jackets today......had on his total layered look......a very proud man.....he bought every color in the tour rain jackets.......he looked sharp in the cobalt blue today.......I told him with all his new FJ wear he needs to check us out on the FJC and tell us about this experience with his new purchase........  : )