Mens Clothing

Mens Clothing

• 5 points

Where can you find all FJ mens clothing in Chicago land area--same quality and selection as one would find on line?Seems to be a challenge.

•  

searchguy
    Where can you find all FJ mens clothing in Chicago land area--same quality and selection as one would find on line?Seems to be a challenge.

I think that would be a challenge in any part of the country.  Accounts usually pick and choose certain pieces from the color collections to carry, I have not heard of a location account that carries every piece like some online retailers.  

I will reach out to some local reps though, we could get lucky!

• 1680 points

I am amazed at how many different things my club carries because it is almost exclusively FJ/Titleist. While they have a good selection it is by no means everything. Being in Chicago you have a good chance to check with other pro shops in you area to see if they have a specific item your looking for.

• 1718 points

@devin, if you could do the same for the Southeast, particularly the Atlanta area, that would be great.

Down here, I've found PGA Superstore has the best selection of FJ gear, but the color selection is pretty slim and there are a number of items I would like to try/buy that I never see in a physical store.  

•  

Just heard back from one of our reps out there and his suggestion is a PGA Superstore, most courses are picked through this time of year in that territory.

•  

I pick up some great deals a courses in my area this time of the year.  Of course I am a bargain hunter and do mind shopping around and there there are half a dozen courses within 15 minutes of my house in traffic.      

•  

searchguy

Welcome search guy.

For the Chicago area, go to the new PGA Superstore in Schaumburg. It is a huge new store and has an extensive FJ section. You can also got to the local Golf Galaxy stores, which have a more limited offering. I used to live in the Chicago burbs, and visited frequently, and these retailers were the most viable.

You can also find almost everything at golf locker.com. The whole enchilada is available there.

• 3503 points

kmcmellen
    @devin, if you could do the same for the Southeast, particularly the Atlanta area, that would be great.

Down here, I've found PGA Superstore has the best selection of FJ gear, but the color selection is pretty slim and there are a number of items I would like to try/buy that I never see in a physical store.

Your best bet is a PGATS. The ones I have been in usually have better selection. However, if you call around to local golf shops they may carry other pieces. You also have the luxury to special order FJ apparel through an account and you can pick what you would like!

• 1718 points

You also have the luxury to special order FJ apparel through an account and you can pick what you would like!

Regarding your last statement, you mean setting up an account through a golf shop, or I have that ability through FJ?  I really hope the latter, I'd rather go straight to the source and skip the middleman.

•  

kmcmellen
    You also have the luxury to special order FJ apparel through an account and you can pick what you would like!

Regarding your last statement, you mean setting up an account through a golf shop, or I have that ability through FJ?  I really hope the latter, I'd rather go straight to the source and skip the middleman.

No direct from us sorry! He meant using the courses Pro Shop account to order what you would like.

Supporting the PGA Pro is a cornerstone of our Business!

• 934 points

searchguy

Try the PGA Superstore and Golfsmith in Schaumburg.  Both carry a pretty good selection, though not the full line.  You might get lucky and see something you like.

• 4775 points

I would verify my size by trying on similar FJ apparel.

First option: Go to my favorite course and have the Proshop order what I wanted directly from FJ.

Second option: Order from online retailerY ) ***s) like Golflocker (they seem to have the biggest selection).

I try and buy as much from local Proshop as I can. It encourages them to carry more of what I like. Several of my friends have started ordering through the Proshop instead of just buying whatever the local stores are stocking. You might as well get exactly what you want.

• 1393 points

any recommendations in the DC area? East Potomac Park golf course has the best deals but I'd like to know if there are any others.  any ideas?