Sizing question

Sizing question

• 1362 points

Just a quick query regarding the  DryJoys Tour XP Golf Rain Pants in Black regular length (style 34665), the XSmall waist size comes in what inseam length? 30" or 31"?

•  

the XS (24-26) comes in a 30" inseam........S (28-30) comes in a 31" inseam......hope this helps out........

• 1362 points

Thanks ChuckZ. I thought so but the inseam length differed depending on which website I was shopping on. I just went on the Footjoy website last night and saw exactly you response. I should have checked there first. Thanks for your help.

•  

That's what friends are for......

• 1393 points

does fj gear run a little large? particularly with the shirts?

•  

Professor3
    does fj gear run a little large? particularly with the shirts?

Our shirts are a fairly generous cut for sure, many size down in FJ if they are used to the fit and cut of another brand.

We have honed in the sizing to make them a little more trim but they are still generous.

• 1745 points

That is what is great about FJ.  You have the choice of the athletic cut shirts or the more generous full sizes.  I appreciate the latter, being tall and on the "generous" size, and appreciate a brand that realizes tall people have long arms and legs and the shirts and pants sizing reflect that.