Winter Cart Mits

Winter Cart Mits

• 304 points

The Titleist mitts fleece liner is a bit thicker/warmer.  They also have clips to connect them together.  I connect them with a string, hang them on my push cart so they are available in-between shots, while walking.  (FJ no clips but thinking about self modifications)  Agree with waterproof Titleist and more water resistant FJ.

•  

I love my Titleist ones...warm and easy to get on and off. I have not had any issues with them getting wet but I do not think they are designed to be "waterproof". Typical retail is $44.95....

•  

Actually wore my Titleist ones this week on a chilly windy day......really helped......my hands stayed nice and warm....some were laughing and some were wishing they had a pair........first time out with them..........worth whatever I paid.....  : )  

• 4131 points

I like my Titleist. I think both would be fine. The deciding points: I prefer the Titleist logo and the red lining. I scotch guarded them too.

•  

This time of year I always have my mitts and beanies packed in my golf storage in the Jeep.  Plus hand warmers and snake bite/swing juice ;)

TT