PRESIDENTS CUP FASHIONS

PRESIDENTS CUP FASHIONS

•  

IMHO the internationals trumped the US in Day1 fashion stakes.

- I much preferred the green/white/yellow v the charcaol/navy -

Day 2 was pretty close but I still thought the International just shaded the US.

Your thoughts ???

•  

I would have to agree. The US choices are not the best. This seems to be the trend for the US lately. Would appear that those who choose are probably not the best at doing so.

• 1680 points

USA lost when they went with Ashworth.

•  

I liked today's red a lot...... Red -- Put fear into opposition!

•  

The US redeemed themselves in round 3 ... red and black is always a great combo ... and think they looked a little better than the blue/white/yellow of the Internationals.

•  

The US redeemed themselves in round 3 ... red and black is always a great combo ... and think they looked a little better than the blue/white/yellow of the Internationals.

• 1012 points

DUF HAD A SWEET PAIR OF SHIELDTIPS ON

•  

Who is manufacturer of the US apparel for the cup?

•  

Ashworth.

• 2653 points

I actually liked the USA clothing -- maybe it was to conservative for some.  But that is somewhat Freddie's style IMHO.  Sunday the International shirts were not to my liking.  

• 1763 points

Totally agree CROCMAN, the International team upstaged the US in style and fashion with more "SWAG".

•  

Ashworth? They must have spent a lot money to get the deal! Why not go with FJ, Polo or Peter Millar? All better choices... IMHO

•  

Freddy has been with Ashworth forever, probably why.

•  

Sunday outfits.....I guess that Taylormade put together a better package for the team.......I do believe that Taylormade and Ashworth are one and the same.........we did get to see a lot of FJ shoes.....the shoe of choice......cz  

•  

Simple answer.... Because he is the Captain and can do as he pleases!