Love When New Shirts Arrive

Love When New Shirts Arrive

•  

Toughest thing is finding the right shorts and trousers to wear with them (shoes are no problem).

•  

nice!  and interesting to see the FJ on the other collar.  I hadn't thought about that.

•  

Nice looking shirts, Bobby.  I see you had them put the logo on the right collar instead of the left.  Interesting.  Is there a specific reason for this?

• 5062 points

Nice shirts.  I had no idea that you could get the logo on the right collar.

I'm really surprised though -- none of them have any VT colours.  Is that allowed in your wardrobe?

•  

Cool

•  

Not so though, just need solid colors like grey, navy or black.

• 2507 points

its like Christmas in September.  Nice choices.  pants should be no problem.  I did notice that the FJ on the collar is on the opposite side that I have seen most of the time.  Is that a special request or is that where it is placed when a course/club logo is on left chest?  

•  

Great looking collection.  Is that the Steve Stricker black shirt that was discussed a few threads ago?  I really like the green and white shirt.    You made some great choices and I applaud you.....winter off white (which is now acceptable) would look great with any of the shirts........cz  : )  

•  

Either of those would work well with the VT orange and maroon plaid shorts/slacks, but black, blue, gray or white might be best. I love the  shirts!

• 5065 points

I like the width of the stripes. Navy, charcoal, or black would be my choice for the cooler months.

•  

fredcloss
    Either of those would work well with the VT orange and maroon plaid shorts/slacks, but black, blue, gray or white might be best. I love the  shirts!

With all due respect.....stripe shirts and plaid shorts/slacks together due not mix well....a fashion no, no....you hit it the mark with the black, blue, gray or whites.....good choice there....even tan.......cz : )

•  

Course Logo on the left chest area -  just a different twist.

•  

Don't worry -  there is plenty Orange and Maroon.

•  

Yes -  this is the Stricker shirt -  three different versions - great shirts.

•  

Go Hokies
    Course Logo on the left chest area -  just a different twist.

that was one of my hesitations, i was thinking about getting shirts with the FJ logo, my course logo, and the FJA logo.  but all of the logos would have been on the left side and i didn't think i'd like that.  i never thought about getting the FJ on the other collar.  looks great!