Halloween Golf

Halloween Golf

•  

Oh *** no. Loudmouth has a "limited edition" (thank God) jack-o-lantern print available in both men's and women's styles. 

•  

There's more . . . .

•  

I love it! Wow, those are loud!!

•  

Supply and demand??  I would love to see how well these do.  I agree with Chris that this is a limited edition, but that is what LM is all about.  Choices!  Saw a lot of LM pants at the Dunhill matches in Scotland yesterday.  cz  : )

• 2801 points

the skirt is cute and i could see women wearing that but the jacket for men .... not sure they would even wear that at Bushwood CC.  

•  

That. Is. Awful. But I would wear it to a halloween party.

• 4565 points

I actually love the skirt and I could probably get my wife to wear it out golfing.  The jacket, not so much.

•  

Go away for a few days and look at this chaos! If you look up UGLY in the dictionary, usually you find a collection of LoudMouth products depicted.

So wrong

•  

The idea is cute, but wear on a golf course?  The jacket could only be worn to a Halloween period party/function.  I do not want to see any man wearing pants in that fabric on a golf course near me.

• 4565 points

I actually just ordered the skort for my wife.  Her birthday is Sunday and she LOVES halloween!  

• 3066 points

For the money, you would think they could do a better job of matching the patterns: skirt waist; jacket sleeves and lapels. No way they get to tile or wallpaper in my house.

• 3551 points

I'm with etakmit...I might wear a pair of those pants but, that jacket is bad!

•  

Tar Heel
    Go away for a few days and look at this chaos! If you look up UGLY in the dictionary, usually you find a collection of LoudMouth products depicted.

So wrong

A well defined description.....I just do not get it.....I saw a lot of it at the US Womens Am this year......we are not fashion conscious....helps big John pays for his ex wifes Rolexs....ha...ha....cz :  )

• 5713 points

I think the Jack O Lanterns would make one's posterior look rather big. IMHO. They would hide any swing faults though.

LM puts out golf attire that could be consider fun.

I do have a pair of LM shorts that were given to me for a Fathers day present. I wear them a couple of times a year.

•  

Funny, but not to be used.