Need Assistance

Need Assistance

•  

I purchased a shirt in our proshop that had this logo on it and would like to identify it's origin.  I am aware of the brand POLO but it caught my eye and had to have it...our pro bought a bunch of these from the rep and passed them on to us at a super price.....Athletic fit....any ideas....cz  : ) ?

• 2956 points

ChuckZ
    I purchased a shirt in our proshop that had this logo on it and would like to identify it's origin.  I am aware of the brand POLO but it caught my eye and had to have it...our pro bought a bunch of these from the rep and passed them on to us at a super price.....Athletic fit....any ideas....cz  : ) ?

Please post a pic of the logo?

•  

Can't help you without a photo, CZ.

•  

The pic did not transfer. let me try again.....sorry....it was too large....had to crop it to just the logo....was on a FJ shirt.....any help would be appreciated....cz

•  

Google it.  Hey Chuck this is a FootJoy site.  We know what we are buying.

•  

What is the logo?  I stay pretty in-tune with golf apparel - you should be able to identify if a FootJoy.

•  

ChuckZ,

All FJ shirts have an FJ label on the inside at the back of the shirt just below the collar. Also on the back of the shirt there is also the FJ logo. There is no other ID for FJ at present that I am aware of and as far as I know, they do not have Athletic fit available as yet.

•  

Show us what logo is on it and we'll help you out. Bobby or I should be able to ID it. If it says Polo, it probably is! Which begs the question -- why aren't you buying FJ?

Eagle3, Athletic Fit is now available.

•  

Go Hokies
    What is the logo?  I stay pretty in-tune with golf apparel - you should be able to identify if a FootJoy.

The UNDERSTATEMENT of 2013 ?????????????

•  

golfchick
    Show us what logo is on it and we'll help you out. Bobby or I should be able to ID it. If it says Polo, it probably is! Which begs the question -- why aren't you buying FJ?

It is a FJ shirt.  It pic did not take.  Another explanation is on the way with the picture......

•  

golfchick

Thanks for the update. Hadn't  noticed that when looking, but at my stage of the game, I'll have to stick with the regular sizes. Old age has set in and what used to look good on me is now looking good on the grandkids. I no longer work on the six pack as it seems that it is a goal of mine to work on the one-pack .

•  

Do you have a pic?

•  

Looks like some Logo over-runs -  will find them at Myrtle Beach in some of the golf shoe stores.  Can you describe in inside of the collar?

This can give an suggestion to which style shirt it is.  If athletic cut - would probably say on the tag on the collar.

•  

I agree with Bobby - something that was logoed for a tournament or event and they just overbought.

•  

pologolfandcountryclub.com