FJAI Sawgrass- Apparel

FJAI Sawgrass- Apparel

•  

After lots of gnashing over the ensembles for the FJAI next week, I focused and made the choices..... And here they are:

Wednesday, from the Carmel Collection

Thursday, from the Bar Harbour Collection

Still not decided on the hat, and that's probably a game day decision..... 

•  

Looking good, as always, Randy.  Can't wait to see the pictures of everyone's outfits.  Should be quite the array.

• 5062 points

Great ensemble Randy. I like the black hat for Thur.

•  

Nice...... Where's the other SoCal gamer Don, pullover and take some photos! :-)

•  

Nice outfits, now all you need it some good weather, check and some great golf, check.. You are all set for a great time.

•  

I will certainly not be on your level Randy.  You are an inspiration for me.  Looking forward to meeting you in person.

•  

Very nice...really like that BELT BUCKLE....

Let me know if you want to part with it   :)

•  

very nice!  and i also love the belt buckle.  my favorite FJ buckle.

but is that a front nine hat and back nine hat for thursday?

•  

memphisunited
    Very nice...really like that BELT BUCKLE....

Let me know if you want to part with it   :)

Scotty, that buckle is one of my most prized collections. I have a Cameron I might gift you?

• 2963 points

Love both shirts, very sharp on both accounts.......... those belts and buckles are styling as well, where do you find them?

• 2956 points

Beautiful ensembles Randy.  What size are you? What does your luggage look like? Just asking.

•  

Nice apparel. Wish you great days.

•  

Very nice Randy, I have narrowed down selections but still torn, might be a last minute decision

• 4351 points

As usual very well put together!!  I love these posts.  My FJ clothing collection is near non-existent as I save the funds to increase it.  And pictures like these give me something to work from!  Enjoy the FJAI!

•  

Tar Heel
    After lots of gnashing over the ensembles for the FJAI next week, I focused and made the choices..... And here they are:

Wednesday, from the Carmel Collection

Thursday, from the Bar Harbour Collection

Still not decided on the hat, and that's probably a game day decision.....

Randy:  Being you are going with the black hat to match you black shirt/puple/grey on Wednesday, stay with the same theme and go with the blue hat on Thursday, afterall it does have white lettering to accent the white in the shoes and white stripes in the shirt....and the blue hat, blue shirt and the blue belt are a nice touch.......what, no blue shoes?   Hope you will be playing as well as you will look.....hit em straight.....cz  : )