Championship Sunday

Championship Sunday

• 1581 points

Final Round of the Club Championship tomorrow.  Here's the FJ I'll be wearing.  If you look good you feel good....if you feel good you play good....if you play good you win!  Good luck to anyone else competing in their Club Championship this weekend.

•  

Hey drt8, good luck in your final round.

Love the ensemble, just aquired a pair if those Aysyms and couldn't be happier.

IMHO not sure about the red cap with that outfit but to each their own and you you will certainly look good, so hope that indeed translates to playing good.

• 5065 points

Good luck with your tournament. Great looking outfit.

•  

Looking sharp, dtr8!  Hope you had a great day and placed well.

•  

Nice.

• 1651 points

Lookin good!!!!

•  

Sharp looking outfit.....fairways and greens.....best of luck in the Club Championship.......if you play as well as you look.....you should be a winner on Sunday.....cz  : )

• 2781 points

Nice looking stuff.  Good luck in the tourney!

•  

Thats a great look and you are stylin'. Might I recommend a slight tweak? I would go with a black hat with that ensemble and match the shorts. That would make you spectacular!

•  

Love the shoes.  One of my favorites

•  

Nice gear!

•  

Very nice, wish you luck.

•  

nice!  i like that color shirt.  i don't have anything that color....yet!

• 2963 points

Good luck , you will definitely be looking stellar that's for sure. Fairways and greens to you !!

• 5062 points

Great outfit. Love the shoes. I agree with others a black hat would look great too.