Speaking of Loudmouth

Speaking of Loudmouth

• 2956 points

I am playing in a tournament tomorrow. The course posted this on their web site:

Would you wear these?
    As you would expect, the comments varied widely. Seems the kids think they are cool. The adults-not so much.
  •  

Why would you even post pictures of those atrocities on this site? Oh the HORROR! :-)

• 5190 points

I have a pair of LM shorts that were a fathers day present. I wear them a couple of times a year. They are very obnoxius. We all have a good laugh at my expense.

•  

I would wear the second from the left.....I have a few pairs of pink pants I wear..........vaious shades and fabrics......the others I can do without......the one on the far right reminds me of a Peter Max exhibit............not exactly the conservative designs we are used to......but I have seen some very unusual shoe designs on this site also......and they just might go with some of these pants.....individual taste......cz

•  

The pink pants for sure, if they were FJ !   Everything else looks like something from a long nite out, back in my Army days!

•  

other than the pink pair the rest look like something you would see at Barnum and Bailey coming out of a tiny car!

•  

cwaybright
    other than the pink pair the rest look like something you would see at Barnum and Bailey coming out of a tiny car!

Good one Cole.

•  

Yeah the all pink for sure ... love that colour.

Have been flirting with getting a pair in the Australian Flag for "special" occaisons.

Always lookout for Daly and what he is wearing ... and most of the patterns are completely outrageous but must admit to thinking some look OK.

•  

Guess John Daly thought these up in his wilder younger days........just kidding.......he has to make a living somehow and there is a heavy price tag on these items......do I own any.....NOT......guess that I am just too old......think FJ is staying with the basic colors and that is fine with me.......easier to match FJ shirts.....cz

•  

They are not my speed but they are perfect for someone out there!

•  

I would wear them :-)

• 2556 points

The pink pair is actually a good looking pant.  However are we sure that those are actually LM --- they are actually tame for LM.   The last pair on the right look like some pants a painter used.  

•  

Whoa, I just could not pull those off. I don't normally call myself conservative about much, but those make me say, yeah NO!

• 1763 points

Absolutely NOT! They are utterly repulsive to the eyes, kindly shred and use for confetti...LOL!

•  

In a word.....NO!