Club/Home Course Logo's

Club/Home Course Logo's

• 2756 points

Just curious on club logo's.  Do you buy your apparel with or without your club or home courses (or a club you visited) logo on it?

For me I love to support my club and more often than not buy clothing with the club logo on it.

•  

I actually own very few shirts with my club logo on them any more. Most of mine have the PGA Professional logo on them.

• 5202 points

I try to buy as much as I can from my club. I want to reinforce good decision making on apparel and merchandise. I try hard not to buy from big box retailers.  I routinely order through the clubhouse.

But I am not much for Club logos on my apparel.

•  

Mostly of it without the club logo.

•  

I am not a huge fan of club logos but I dont have a reason why. All of my polos have the FJA logo or MSJ Golf on them.

•  

I'm not sure what it takes to have our club logo to be on FootJoy apparels, but I've often ask that question to our pro, and the answer has always been to some effect of no possibility.  (I'm sure there could very well be other reasons).  But, because of that, I've just been looking elsewhere for my FootJoy apparels. . . without my club's logo :-(

•  

Club Logo, however it would be nice to not have a lot of these...yet at the end of the day I prefer logos... IMHO

• 2756 points

19hole
    I actually own very few shirts with my club logo on them any more. Most of mine have the PGA Professional logo on them.

That makes sense!  Nothing wrong with showing support for your professional group!

•  

I can go either way......but would rather not..........do not like logos on the chest......prefer them on the sleeves if I get a logo shirt......cz  : )

•  

Not a fan myself, but I don't belong to a club. Of the 70 some golf shirts I own, only two have a course logo. And one of those is from Pebble Beach U.S. Open.

•  

I go no logo.  I prefer the look without.  Although destination type courses I'd be open to getting one with that logo (ie Pebble, Pinehurst, etc)

• 819 points

I have a few with the logo on them, mainly from course I have traveled to.  I plan on picking up some home course ones this fall though. I do have a FJ windshirt with my home course logo on it.  

•  

I tend to support my local club - buying logo items with the club logo (some non FJ stuff also).  I also order quite a bit of items through my local pro with the FJ or FJA logo on them.

•  

golferdrmjr
    Not a fan myself, but I don't belong to a club. Of the 70 some golf shirts I own, only two have a course logo. And one of those is from Pebble Beach U.S. Open.

Do I see a Groucho quote coming on?

•  

i like to have shirts with my club logo.  unfortunately they don't have FJ apparel, so i can't get any FJ shirts with their logo.