When will the 2014 FJ Apparel Catalog be out?

When will the 2014 FJ Apparel Catalog be out?

• 1680 points

Title says it all.... looking around this was the time last year when this came out... was wondering when the 2014 catalog would be out?

•  

Adam62482
    Title says it all.... looking around this was the time last year when this came out... was wondering when the 2014 catalog would be out?

Hard copies exist but we are not sending them to consumers.

• 1680 points

When will it be on the "blog-o-sphere"?

•  

It won't be unless someone leaks it...which it looks like is known to happen.

•  

The hunt begins.    Looks like they'll be more tickets written in San Diego!

•  

Guess that I will have to check out the hard copies at my local proshop.....hey Devin????  cz: )

•  

No sneak peaks for the Ambassadors!!

•  

Talk to your local pro about it.  He/she should be able to get one from the rep.

The new spring lines look awesome!  :-) lots of great colors and designs.  FJ keeps raising the bar

• 1680 points

Is that a question or statement?

• 1714 points

I am patiently waiting for the copy to get tot he course I work at.  I need some new cold/wet weather gear and cant wait to see the new FJ offerings.  

•  

If it happens, won't be till Sawgrass...

• 2781 points

Devin_Gmitter
    It won't be unless someone leaks it...which it looks like is known to happen.

Nothing is safe in this day and age.

• 1362 points

When will it come out to the consumer? A couple of months?

• 1584 points

4 New Collections...Boca, Naussau, Saratoga Springs & Tahoe.  My favorite being the Tahoe Collection. Can't wait until January when I can place my order.

•  

JosephR
    When will it come out to the consumer? A couple of months?

Traditionally consumers will never see the apparel catalog, we will be adding it to our website next year though.