Dry Joy Rain Shirt

Dry Joy Rain Shirt

• 5 points

Looking to rejuvenate the water repellancy of my Dry Joy Rain shirt.  Any product that can be bought to do this?  Got soaked at Oakhill on Friday at the PGA wearing the Shirt.  Any help would be appreciated.

Mac7580

•  

Dry Joys product has a 2 year warranty, so if you're inside that window, I would reach out to Customer Service. If you have an older product, my advice is to invest in the newer rain repellant products.

I know, easy to say buy a new one.... But the latest fabric technologies and binding (required to keep moisture out) is so technically superior that you need to check it out.

Good luck sir.

•  

Check out Techron and Scotch Gard sprays.

•  

mac7580
    Looking to rejuvenate the water repellancy of my Dry Joy Rain shirt.  Any product that can be bought to do this?  Got soaked at Oakhill on Friday at the PGA wearing the Shirt.  Any help would be appreciated.

Mac7580

Welcome to the board @Mac7580.

Here's a recent post that has a few more suggestions:

www.footjoy.com/.../10889.aspx

• 1735 points

I use some stuff called ReviveX made by Gear Aid.  I got it at Bass Pro Shop and it is a two part system.  It works great and has restored the repellant capacity of all  my FJ rain gear.  Hope this helps ya.

•  

I have an older FJ SS rain shirt and I will have to get some of this product and bring new life into my shirt....appreciate you sharing the information.....cz