Now ordering

Now ordering

• 2507 points

Just had my proshop order me 4 pro dry lisle shirts with the FL logo on the collar.  These are my first ones with the logo.  

Simple selection -- Seafoam, mist/purple, white and Navy.  Now I hope they get here quickly.  

•  

Great choices............FY shirts are so comfortable.......and the logos will look great......have a few logos in my collection to wear in tournaments.....spoke with our pro this week and he said our fall shipment should be coming in soon.....do not need any but what the heck....in that I get to play 4-5 days a week, I need a good rotation.......retirement is fun...... as it should be..... cz : )  

•  

Post photos when they arrive!

• 2781 points

Nice can't wait to see the new additions.

•  

ChuckZ
    Great choices............FY shirts are so comfortable.......and the logos will look great......have a few logos in my collection to wear in tournaments.....spoke with our pro this week and he said our fall shipment should be coming in soon.....do not need any but what the heck....in that I get to play 4-5 days a week, I need a good rotation.......retirement is fun...... as it should be..... cz : )

You got it, CZ.  Retirement really is a lot of fun.  I, too, golf four to six days a week and love it.  Have been adding to my FJ shirt collection for the past year and a half or so, but cannot keep up with the fashonistas like Tar Heel, Go Hokies, TNT, and a few others.

•  

Its not a race Pulp.... it's a journey!

•  

Nice work Pony!  Definitely post some pics.  Hoping to get my hands on some Summer/Fall stuff next week!  :-)

•  

Randy is right. I have been adding a shirt here and there to my collection. Before you know it you are good to go.

•  

Hoje you really asked for FJ logos and not FL. :-)

Congratulations for your choice.

• 2507 points

darn I hope its FJ ...... or not sure how I explain what the FL stands for....

Lusogolf
    Hoje you really asked for FJ logos and not FL. :-)

Congratulations for your choice.

• 2507 points

Disappointment today.  When I arrived at my proshop they informed me that 3 of my shirts had arrived and one is backordered till near end of year.  The backorder was not my disappointment though.  They also informed me that the shirts arrived without the FJ on the collar as ordered.  So now they have to ship them back to get the FJ as ordered and then shipped back to my proshop.  Disappointing to say the least.  :(  

• 2507 points

Disappointing --- my shirts came in to my proshop yesterday but were shipped without the FJ logo.  And one is backordered.  And because the backordered will be only 1 shirt ( order was 4 shirts with FJ on collar) it won't meet the minimum of 3 for the FJ.  :(

• 5062 points

That sux. I hate the when those warm feelings of anticipation are torpedoed.

• 2507 points

all's well that ends well   shirts arrived -- 

•  

Yea, they don't have FL on the collar! :-)

Well done Pony.