FJ+ Weekend's Attire

FJ+ Weekend's Attire

•  

Figured we needed a thread for what's being sported by the FJ community... These are my outfits for my three rounds this week, starting with Bumble Bee with Don tomorrow and ending with Lime Saturday...... Paste and post away!

•  

Loving the black and yellows, I'm inspired!

•  

looking good todd!  except the first outfit.  way to close to steeler's colors.

• 5550 points

That is a whole new level of snap.

•  

Very nice Todd

•  

Outstanding Todd.  Way to support the Steelers.

TT

•  

Nice Todd!  

Here's my choice tonight.

Gray Cubic Mesh hat with....

Now... do you wear Black belt or White belt?  I'm rocking the Scotty Dog Belt Buckle...

•  

Who Dey!!!

•  

BOOM!!!!!!!

TT

•  

Nice outfits!

•  

Todd, excellent all around. I need to step up my weekly photos of ensembles if you're going to be doing this! Dang it.

No golf for me this weekend. Heading back to Michigan on the way to a business trip. 9 flights over 5 days, so this is my "Big Break Home Edition" this weekend.

• 2756 points

Tar Heel
    Todd, excellent all around. I need to step up my weekly photos of ensembles if you're going to be doing this! Dang it.

No golf for me this weekend. Heading back to Michigan on the way to a business trip. 9 flights over 5 days, so this is my "Big Break Home Edition" this weekend.

TH, be sure to give me a shout next time you get back to MI. If you have time, we can play, if not, we can meet for dinner and talk FJ!

• 4499 points

Excellent!  Keep em coming :)

• 5399 points

@TNT, That orange outfit rocks -- love the orange on orange Asym's.

•  

Fantastic outfits, Very "fashionist".