FJ+ Weekend's Attire

FJ+ Weekend's Attire

•  

Nicely done as usual Todd

•  

Tar Heel
    tdogg21Tar Heeltdogg21I went with these.  Not sure what I'm going to match it with yet.  Any suggestions?

These are the Black Watch, yes? If so, what I wear is a dark Navy shirt with a pair of Navy/Charcoal Asyms. That combo looks really striking.

They actually are not the Black Watch.  They are the Tartan Shorts in Black.  They have more black and less purple than the Black Watch, so I'm not sure if a navy shirt will work.  I was going to go with a white shirt, but I think I'm going to go with Rick's advice and go with a black shirt.  I think I'll probably go with a pair of all black Icons, but I'm going to experiment with white/silver waves and maybe my Cities to see how they look.

Sorry to miss guide you! A solid black shirt is the ticket then. And a solid black pair of shoes and you are 100%....

Rick, great minds think alike. And since you have the same shoes as I, we could pair up as a team any time!

I wore my tartans yesterday and went with a solid black shirt and all black Icons.  I actually got quite a few comments/compliments.  Thanks for the help Rick and Randy!

•  

My Saturday ensemble:

My Sunday ensemble:

•  
    Love this combo!

•  

Agree, love your orange combos..........that buckle is awesome.....am doing orange, khaki and white for my class reunion in Knoxville on the 11th of July.....will post pix before I leave.......

• 1936 points

Nice TNT.   Great combo.   Guessing the buckle is a FJA perk?  

•  
    Got it at the FJ Amb Invit... For traveling the longest distance to attend, coast to coast!
  •  
    Got it at the FJ Amb Invit... For traveling the longest distance to attend, coast to coast!
  •  

Fashion Forward continues on the move here !

•  
    Guess it go time!

•  

Love the shirt......

•  

ChuckZ
    Love the shirt......

Shoes are pretty cool too TNT.

•  

Todd look pretty sharp today at Torrey Pines in his new Icons. Orange-white-navy shield tips, navy FJ shorts, orange FJ shirt, and white belt. Forgot to take a picture as it was just too beautiful a day. :-)

All white shield tips for me, blue and white plaid FJ shorts, heather blue FJ shirt, and white FJ belt and buckle.

33 round of golf we've played together, I keep track for posterity's sake. Thanks FootJoy!

•  

You two are spoiled.  Who couldn't keep track of playing Torrey Pines.

•  

Sharp as always, TNT!