FJ+ Weekend's Attire

FJ+ Weekend's Attire

•  

tdogg21
    Tar Heeltdogg21I went with these.  Not sure what I'm going to match it with yet.  Any suggestions?

These are the Black Watch, yes? If so, what I wear is a dark Navy shirt with a pair of Navy/Charcoal Asyms. That combo looks really striking.

They actually are not the Black Watch.  They are the Tartan Shorts in Black.  They have more black and less purple than the Black Watch, so I'm not sure if a navy shirt will work.  I was going to go with a white shirt, but I think I'm going to go with Rick's advice and go with a black shirt.  I think I'll probably go with a pair of all black Icons, but I'm going to experiment with white/silver waves and maybe my Cities to see how they look.

Sorry to miss guide you! A solid black shirt is the ticket then. And a solid black pair of shoes and you are 100%....

Rick, great minds think alike. And since you have the same shoes as I, we could pair up as a team any time!

•  

Randy, you are correct Sir! I do have those exact shoes and they are the selected shoe to wear with the black watch tartan.

•  

19hole
    Randy, you are correct Sir! I do have those exact shoes and they are the selected shoe to wear with the black watch tartan.

You know what else they look great with? The FJ Performance Short 24002, Navy with White-Silver and a Navy Shirt. I wear that combo out here all the time!

•  

Bob (NCBob) and I will be teeing off at 804 in the morning in Charleston.  He is in town for a conference and I look forward to meeting another Ambassador this year.  Sorry I missed you again, in Memphis, Scott.  One of these days.  Tomorrows attire of me.  I'm just a basics kinda guy.  Purple or lavendar and white.......everything FJ but the belt......fairways and greens.....  :-)

•  
    Very stylish,,,,, Nice to see photos added, F
  •  
    Very stylish,,,,, Nice to see photos added, F
  •  

Good look Chuck. I wore the exact same shirt last Sunday with my Black, Large Purple Croc shoes to (Eckkk) pay homage to the LA Kings. Killed me!

•  

So I'm really not going to be able to wear these for a while, but I really needed a new black vest. Budgetgolf.com still has most sizes of the original FJ Merino Wool Vest in Grey, Heather Blue, Navy, and Black. And at only $39.96 a great price for a great sweater vest.

I already have the Grey vest, so I got the Black and said to myself, I might as well get the Navy also. Plan ahead for the fall and pick up a vest or two for the course or the office. Cheers!

•  

Nicely done!

•  
    Always stellar Mr D, yeah- those won't see any use for months!
  •  
    Always stellar Mr D, yeah- those won't see any use for months!
  •  

Thanks for the headsup, Don.....  :-)

•  

Wish they had prices like on FJ downunder.

Hopefully gonna need another suitcase for all new FJ gear aquired when I get over to the States later in the year.

•  
    Back to weekends outfit!

•  

YES, I do like orange.........Big Orange Country Fan.....heading to Knoxville July 10th for my 50th HS Class Reunion and will pix my orange outfit prior to leaving......great choice Todd......