FJ+ Weekend's Attire

FJ+ Weekend's Attire

•  
    I'll look.... Hoping FJ would come out with some first....
  •  

I just picked up a pair of IJP tartan shorts.  I'm excited to give them a try.

•  

tdogg21
    I just picked up a pair of IJP tartan shorts.  I'm excited to give them a try.

Just make sure you have matching shoes.....

•  

19hole
    tdogg21I just picked up a pair of IJP tartan shorts.  I'm excited to give them a try.

Just make sure you have matching shoes.....

Amen to that Rick!

•  

I went with these.  Not sure what I'm going to match it with yet.  Any suggestions?

•  

For those of us uninitiated in the ways of tartan ... can you share your dress rules when sporting tartans?

•  
    Croc, it's pretty much the same as with any clothing.. Match it up, tartan bottoms should haveva solid matching polo and of course the shoes have to match!
  •  

tdogg21
    I went with these.  Not sure what I'm going to match it with yet.  Any suggestions?

Pretty cool td.

Are they FJ? If so, have just gone on my wish list!

•  

A few Tartan examples....When the weather is cooler, I substitute the trousers for the shorts.

Friday...

Saturday...

Sunday...

Tomorrow..

•  
    Rick, that white polo is nasty!!

Dev, you ever see FJ doing tartans?
  •  
    Rick, that white polo is nasty!!

Dev, you ever see FJ doing tartans?
  •  

tdogg21

I too have that pair of shorts. I wear a black shirt and if needed a gray vest. I have a pair of Black with red lizard asymetricals that work with them but any black shoe would work.

•  

tdogg21

These are the Black Watch, yes? If so, what I wear is a dark Navy shirt with a pair of Navy/Charcoal Asyms. That combo looks really striking.

•  

Tar Heel
    tdogg21I went with these.  Not sure what I'm going to match it with yet.  Any suggestions?

These are the Black Watch, yes? If so, what I wear is a dark Navy shirt with a pair of Navy/Charcoal Asyms. That combo looks really striking.

They actually are not the Black Watch.  They are the Tartan Shorts in Black.  They have more black and less purple than the Black Watch, so I'm not sure if a navy shirt will work.  I was going to go with a white shirt, but I think I'm going to go with Rick's advice and go with a black shirt.  I think I'll probably go with a pair of all black Icons, but I'm going to experiment with white/silver waves and maybe my Cities to see how they look.

•  

Randy, they are not the black watch shorts. they are from a collection last fall. I do agree with your color suggestion for the black watcch, navy blue is my shirt color choice for that tartan.