FJ+ Weekend's Attire

FJ+ Weekend's Attire

•  

my aunt thought my belly looked fat!

Todd looking lean and mean maybe your Aunt needs new bifocals

•  

I order my attire with the "built in belly" usually.

•  

Justinu3

You cali boys are ridiculous

Justin, they are FootJoy Captiva Raspberry/White/Navy Plaid (#24003) shorts. Some of us just don't want to wear khaki colors all the time. A little color is a good thing. Are you allowed to wear fancy colors in Iowa?   :-)

•  

golferdrmjr
    Justinu3

Justin, they are FootJoy Captiva Raspberry/White/Navy Plaid (#24003) shorts. Some of us just don't want to wear khaki colors all the time. A little color is a good thing. Are you allowed to wear fancy colors in Iowa?   :-)

Bib overalls do not come in raspberry

• 1869 points

golferdrmjr
    Justinu3

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

•  
    Nice shirts from Torrey Pines! At first I thought it was the same shirt you had on in the picture until I took a closer look.
    • 4913 points

Oh snap. I nearly fell of my chair laughing when I read this.
  •  

Easy Donnie.... I've got several bright pieces (lime, raspberry, etc) in the closet.  Some of us prefer the Stricker/Uhlein/Breed look vs. the Fowler/Brian *** look.

• 1869 points

Justinu3
    Easy Donnie.... I've got several bright pieces (lime, raspberry, etc) in the closet.  Some of us prefer the Stricker/Uhlein/Breed look vs. the Fowler/Brian *** look.

Amen brother....

•  

AMEN Justin!!!!!!!  hahahahahaha

TT

•  

Justinu3

You are so darn right, Justin, ridiculously sharp dressers.......if you got it flaunt it......

•  
    Nice shirts!
  •  

I don't know why my wife says I don't need anymore polos!  

•  

Justinu3

So this is a Ricky Fowler look?

This is what I wore at the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club Ocean Course with Chris Garrett and Cole the day after the FJAI. All white shield tip Icons on the course. It's not a very flattering photo and the FJ shirt is way to big (one of the early, really big cut shirts), but I don't think it's pushing the limits at all, even in the Midwest. :-)

P.S. Nice shirt collection!

•  

I'm messing with you a little Don.  :-)

I would have a few colored shorts if the Chambrays fit like the Performance!  

I do have these shorts...