Pleats

Pleats

•  

I thought of Devin immediately yesterday when I was at the PGA Superstore and saw a Flat Front No Pleat sign on the FJ pants.  Now if we can just get some of the nice chalk stripe pants he was wearing in the snow yesterday to from the EU market to the US market we will be in good shape!

•  

The euros get all the goods!  they have some cool variations of the polos too.

•  

Hey Mike what color were they?

Would love to see some chalk stripe khakis.

Actually would prefer pinstripe but with all those Red Sox fans working there they will be called chalk stripe even if they are pinstripe

www.gentlemansgazette.com/chalk-stripe-or-pinstripe

•  

Justinu3
    The euros get all the goods!  they have some cool variations of the polos too.

TRUST ME THEY DON'T our line is FAR more complete.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    Justinu3The euros get all the goods!  they have some cool variations of the polos too.TRUST ME THEY DON'T our line is FAR more complete.

Yeah, but they have some pretty cool options.  Especially in the trousers.  I found a UK retailer with the pinstripe pants and would ship them to me for free, but they were sold out of my size.  So the search continues.

•  

Upon further review, I can't really tell if it was a chalk or pin stripe but the dark grey with light gray stripe really looks sharp.

I guess you always want what you don't have.  As Devin pointed out, the lines here are much broader but it's just those one or two items you can't get seem to keep you wanting.  Maybe we will get some similar slacks in the US one day.  I'm sure it really depends upon what FJ believes will appeal and sell to a broad audience.

•  

Mike_C
    Upon further review, I can't really tell if it was a chalk or pin stripe but the dark grey with light gray stripe really looks sharp.

I guess you always want what you don't have.  As Devin pointed out, the lines here are much broader but it's just those one or two items you can't get seem to keep you wanting.  Maybe we will get some similar slacks in the US one day.  I'm sure it really depends upon what FJ believes will appeal and sell to a broad audience.

Nailed it!

•  

bholley
    Khaki ain't navy

I'm with Bruce......Khaki comes in two shades and one of them is not navy......he and I have had this discussion....back to the main point, the coach needs plain fronts....not matter what fabric or color he is wearing........and last but least, miniwarmth, I want to know where I can buy quality Khaki Chinos for under $8 a pair......  :-)  

•  

Mike_C

More khaki!!

• 4934 points

Devin_Gmitter
    MarkWDallasTxThis thread is to advocate having FJ add pleated pants and shorts to there product line. Not a debate of descriptive terms for colors, fabrics, or clothing styles.

Certainly not to debate individuals fashion sense good or bad.  I think you are the only advocate though!

I have always been a forward thinker. There are leaders and followers.

•  

Tdogg, do you mind adding the website.  I would like to see what is available?

Thanks,

-Brian

• 4934 points

Justinu3
    Can we lock this awful thread?  If you want pleats go somewhere else!  

:-)

I promise I haven't changed my sense of style. I buy as much FJ merchandise as that allows. There are other vendors who carry pleated pants and shorts. I don't single source anything.

•  

There is a simple answer.... Step up and vote with your wallet. If you buy the range then the probability of "more" will come. You know, "if you build it they will come" sort of thing.

It's why I buy so many items. Then I can say in a responsible way how I feel about items that exist and offer up considerations for the future.

•  

yeah well i have every Merino (unlined) sweater and they got the ax so not always true Randy....

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    Justinu3The euros get all the goods!  they have some cool variations of the polos too.TRUST ME THEY DON'T our line is FAR more complete.

Devin, Unfortunately you're right.