FJ Shirts

FJ Shirts

• 153 points

Purchased another FJ golf shirt. Great fit . Best shirts ever.

•  

Another convert..... Well played sir.

•  

Pics will be welcome.

•  

Agree 100%.  Have 19 shirts in my closet.  Play golf 4-5 days a week.  Love the fit ........cz :)

•  

Good to hear, the addiction begins!

•  

i need to add a couple more shirts, but i'm not sure what size to get.  i have a number in XL, but i'd like to get a more tailored look.  so i was thinking about getting some larges, but i hear the newer styles are being more "tailored," so i guess i'm going to need to try some on and see what fits best.

Devin, you guys need to have fitting days for all of your products like Titleist does for clubs!

•  

BEST!  It was really hot and muggy here in MA on Monday.  I took a couple of clients out golfing and of course sported my ProDry shirt.  Not only did it keep me cool, but it kept me dry too.  The other guys were sweating through their cloths.  There's not a better shirt out there.

•  

tdogg21
    i need to add a couple more shirts, but i'm not sure what size to get.  i have a number in XL, but i'd like to get a more tailored look.  so i was thinking about getting some larges, but i hear the newer styles are being more "tailored," so i guess i'm going to need to try some on and see what fits best.

Devin, you guys need to have fitting days for all of your products like Titleist does for clubs!

tdogg21

I have ordered 3 new shirts in Large and will let you know as soon as they come in. I ordered XL the last time and found they were a little larger and when I ordered these I went with Large. According to the FJ rep in our area, he told the Pro here that the shirts tend to run a little larger so will find out soonest. Should be in in a day or so as they were ordered 1 1/2 weeks ago with the FJ logo on the collar.

•  

I may have to switch to an XL if they are more tailored, i carry all of my weight in my gut.

•  

eagle3
    tdogg21i need to add a couple more shirts, but i'm not sure what size to get.  i have a number in XL, but i'd like to get a more tailored look.  so i was thinking about getting some larges, but i hear the newer styles are being more "tailored," so i guess i'm going to need to try some on and see what fits best.

Devin, you guys need to have fitting days for all of your products like Titleist does for clubs!tdogg21i need to add a couple more shirts, but i'm not sure what size to get.  i have a number in XL, but i'd like to get a more tailored look.  so i was thinking about getting some larges, but i hear the newer styles are being more "tailored," so i guess i'm going to need to try some on and see what fits best.

I have ordered 3 new shirts in Large and will let you know as soon as they come in. I ordered XL the last time and found they were a little larger and when I ordered these I went with Large. According to the FJ rep in our area, he told the Pro here that the shirts tend to run a little larger so will find out soonest. Should be in in a day or so as they were ordered 1 1/2 weeks ago with the FJ logo on the collar.

sounds good.  let me know how it works out.  i'm just afraid of going too small.  kind of crazy, the shorts i have to order a size up and the shirts i might need a size down!  oh well, i don't care what size it says if it looks good.  my wife told me my current FJ shirts look too baggy when i wear my nicer shorts.

•  

Most of my stretch lisle shirts are M, while I usually wear an L.  The two I picked up when I played in Freddy's member-guest fit fine through the body and shoulders, but are tight around the neck.  I just leave the top two buttons undone, instead of just the top one.  Some breathe more than others, but I haven't figured out why or what the difference actually is.  I'm exceptionally please with all of my FJ shirts, but there are differences within the line.  Best suggestion--try it on before you buy.  

• 810 points

FJ shirts are the best. I only own one right now, but plan on adding many more to my collection.

•  

Welcome to thed world of lost flatbellies. I have the same problem and the days of a 6 pack are gone. Now I worry about the one pack.

•  

eagle3
    Welcome to thed world of lost flatbellies. I have the same problem and the days of a 6 pack are gone. Now I worry about the one pack.

Never had a six pack...other than the ones I've ***...

I have noticed that many of the tailored shirts will note on the tag "fitted" so I know to stay away from those...I do wish the sleeves were a bit shorter but I'm very very happy with the 20 plus FJ shirts I have

•  

tdogg21
    eagle3tdogg21i need to add a couple more shirts, but i'm not sure what size to get.  i have a number in XL, but i'd like to get a more tailored look.  so i was thinking about getting some larges, but i hear the newer styles are being more "tailored," so i guess i'm going to need to try some on and see what fits best.

Devin, you guys need to have fitting days for all of your products like Titleist does for clubs!tdogg21i need to add a couple more shirts, but i'm not sure what size to get.  i have a number in XL, but i'd like to get a more tailored look.  so i was thinking about getting some larges, but i hear the newer styles are being more "tailored," so i guess i'm going to need to try some on and see what fits best.

sounds good.  let me know how it works out.  i'm just afraid of going too small.  kind of crazy, the shorts i have to order a size up and the shirts i might need a size down!  oh well, i don't care what size it says if it looks good.  my wife told me my current FJ shirts look too baggy when i wear my nicer shorts.

SHIRTS ARRIVED TODAY AND LARGE FIT JUST FINE. ACTUALLY FIT A LITTLE SLIMMER COMPARED TO THE XL AND THIS IS THE SIZE I WILL BE ORDERING IN THE FUTURE. MAKES ME LOOK A LITTLE THINNER THAN I ACTUALLY AM. NOW ALL THE GALS CAN LOOK A LTTLE CLOSER AT THE OLD MAN.