More atheletic fit please

More atheletic fit please

• 309 points

Hey guys (and girls), I wanted to start this discussion and see what you all thought.   I have recently purchased several FJ pique prodry polos and thought the colors, comfort and material was amazing.  However I felt that the sleeves were a bit long and the mid section was a bit baggy for my liking.  I felt this made an awesome shirt look a bit sloppy.  Recently, however, I purchased a new "athletic fit" FJ shirt and loved absolutely everything about it!  If FJ were to make a variety of models in this "atheletic fit" I would not buy any other golf shirt...period.  Please share your thoughts.  Please (FJ) make more athletic fit shirts (colors and styles).

• 5235 points

I agree a more "athletic fit" shirt would be great.

•  

Premo

In every FJ Apparel line there is a selection of Athletic Fit options. Not every item comes in the more slim variety, but every collection of shirts has an opportunity in the color pallete for you.

Check with your Pro Shop for the options and you will find something.

•  

Tar Heel
    Premo

In every FJ Apparel line there is a selection of Athletic Fit options. Not every item comes in the more slim variety, but every collection of shirts has an opportunity in the color pallete for you.

Thanks Randy - always making my life easier.

•  

But it would still be nice if you could get the Athletic Fit in some solid color Lisle shirts.

Devin, are you still thinking about shortening the sleeves someday?

•  

Lately, I have been leaning more to liking the athletic fit.   True, it looks neat-er.

•  

golferdrmjr
    But it would still be nice if you could get the Athletic Fit in some solid color Lisle shirts.

Rolling changes are taking place giving the newer color collections a more tailored fit.  For the essentials it will be difficult to tell how old an item may be, but changes have been made to the fit of those as well.

•  

Devin_Gmitter

golferdrmjr

Rolling changes are taking place giving the newer color collections a more tailored fit.  For the essentials it will be difficult to tell how old an item may be, but changes have been made to the fit of those as well.

Thanks Devin, on the ball as usual!

•  

I vote no on that unless you make the same shirts in both styles

•  

Thanks DG.  A little bit of tailoring will make the shirts even better.

TT

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    Tar HeelPremo

Thanks Randy - always making my life easier.

I'm here for you buddy....

•  

All sleeves are too long for my T-Rex arms, I just accept it haha

•  

Whaql1
    All sleeves are too long for my T-Rex arms, I just accept it haha

You can now officially wear "wife beaters" Mikey.... I assume those sleeves aren't too long for you?

• 306 points

retailers are doing a poor job of highlighting athletic fit too.  none of them know what I am referring too even if they are FJ shops,