FJ Apparel

FJ Apparel

• 348 points

Where do you find the best price for FJ shirts, shorts, etc.

•  

Go to Golf Locker's web site, www.golflocker.com. They have every FJ product in the range and have nice retails.

•  

Check with your proshop as well as online.  A little bit of research should get the results your looking for.

TT

• 544 points

I just checked out www.golflocker.com for the first time.  Really nice site with great FJ selection!

•  

Try www.tourstop.com.

Good option to get shirts with FJ collar logo.

•  

Tour Stp is a good place if you want the FJ logo, as Luso says. From a selection standpoint, I find that no one has the entire collection each season like Golf Locker. They have everything, including the shoes!

• 2756 points

Both golflocker and tourstop have the FJ collar...most retailers don't carry that option.  Your local shop can order FJ collared apparel in minimums of three (I think...Devin can comment on this).  Agree with Tar Heel golflocker has by far the best selection online.

•  

Very true Randy.  GL has been on their FJ game from the get go of Apparel collections launching.  They have probably 90% of the seasonal collections.

•  

Tar Heel
    Go to Golf Locker's web site, www.golflocker.com. They have every FJ product in the range and have nice retails.

i agree.  GolfLocker always has a great selection.  not always the best price, but their prices are never out of line.

•  

Speaking of!  GL just added some of the new Gulf Coast collection (summer/fall) to their site.  

Couple of Stricker's looks from the US Open!

•  

As of today the new line is up and available. Two days after the release and they are rocking.....

•  

Good looking shirts and appear to be somewhat tapered. Hopefully they will still fit us  more rotund folks too.

•  

looking goooooood.....

•  

i really like that first one Justin.  might have to add that to the wish list.

my only problem with ordering from GL is i like to have the FJ on the collar.

• 1466 points

golflocker all the way!