waist size

waist size

•  

has anyone else noticed their FJ shorts running small?  I just tried on my first pair of FJ shorts and they didn't come close to fitting.  I measured them and the rest of my shorts in my dresser and they were the smallest.  

•  

Too much birthday cake.

•  

The shorts I have run really true to size -  maybe Chris is on to something.

•  

True to size, love the Vokey ones released today!

• 5068 points

Lay down on the bed to button them. Works most of the time.

•  

My shorts also match up in size with other brands.

•  

Living the good life tdogg ?

Seriously, I find there are always little discrepancies in all clothing items so take 'em back and go again.

• 2771 points

Ditto. Very true here as well.

•  

Can't say that I have noticed that. It is possible, remotely I might add, that you got a pair that has been made on the small side. Is it all of your FJ shorts or just one pair?

•  

19hole
    Can't say that I have noticed that. It is possible, remotely I might add, that you got a pair that has been made on the small side. Is it all of your FJ shorts or just one pair?

i only have one pair so far, but the pair i ordered yesterday already shipped.  so i'll try them.  i measured (with a tape measure) all of my shorts and my FJ pair was an inch shorter than my smallest pair and 1 1/2 inch smaller than most of my shorts.

•  

golfchick
    Too much birthday cake.

that might have some truth to it, but i'm not sure i can lose enough weight to get these shorts to fit.

•  

TNT009
    True to size, love the Vokey ones released today!

i ordered them as well, but now i'm afraid it'll be my second pair of Vokey shorts that don't fit.  hopefully these are a little bigger.

•  

My 36's fit great when I got them.  No 28 lbs down and they are a bit baggy.  Not buying 34's until I prove I can keep it off.

TT

•  

OUTIGER

My 36's fit great when I got them.  No 28 lbs down and they are a bit baggy.  Not buying 34's until I prove I can keep it off.

TT

How did you lose the weight? Did you give up bee^r and Crown?

•  

golferdrmjr
    OUTIGER

TT

How did you lose the weight? Did you give up bee^r and Crown?

Don, Lets be serious here.  That's not gonna happen.

Atkins diet for the last 18 weeks.

TT