FJ Short's

FJ Short's

• 1979 points

Ive never owned or even seen a pair in person. How are they? Vokey has a pair for sale right now on his site and I'm debating about making the purchase. \ Thanks for any info!

• 544 points

very nice shorts.  

•  

Best product out there.  I have 6 pair now and am looking for more.

TT

•  

I have shorts from both companies and much prefer the FJs.  The FJ shorts are slightly "thicker" than that other brand but I feel they are a higher quality and more comfortable.  The FJs are about an inch or so longer in fit compared to that other brand.  Give the Footjoy shorts a shot...I don't think you'll be disappointed.

•  

i just ordered the Vokey shorts.  i wanted the blue seersucker since i saw them at the FJAI.  they are actually priced lower than other places without the Vokey logo.

• 1979 points

GTJacket8
    I have shorts from both companies and much prefer the FJs.  The FJ shorts are slightly "thicker" than that other brand but I feel they are a higher quality and more comfortable.  The FJs are about an inch or so longer in fit compared to that other brand.  Give the Footjoy shorts a shot...I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Thank's for this post. FJ has never disappointed me. I use there glove's, Polo's, and lot's of pairs of shoes lol

Your response was just what I was looking for, love the comparison.

•  

I've seen them in the stores...haven't bought a pair but I would trust any of the Ambassadors and their opinions...

• 2781 points

I have 2 pair and love them.  Very soft and light.

•  

Just bought the Vokey/FJ shorts, can't wait!

•  

Do it!  FootJoy shorts (and pants) are the best.  I've purged all my Swoosh ones because FJ are higher quality and look nicer.

cheers

•  

The FootJoy shorts are very nice. I like them a lot.

•  

I'm waiting for a sale. LOL Actually, I have two pair and they are comfy. It will be interesting to see how cool they are in the Texas heat.

•  

fredcloss
    I'm waiting for a sale. LOL Actually, I have two pair and they are comfy. It will be interesting to see how cool they are in the Texas heat.

yeah.....i'm hoping to find a sale as well.  then i can pick up a few pairs at once.  but i've been waiting on the blue seersucker, so as soon as it popped up in the Vokey, i had to jump on it.

•  

The fit is great. There are several fabric types, all very comfy on course. Fit is true to your size in trousers if you have FJ pants.

• 4511 points

Looks like I'm going to keep an eye out for FJ shorts.  I've actually found that swoosh shorts have fit me the best in the past.  However I've not tried any FJ shorts.  I know what I'm doing next time im out and about!