New short sleeve rain shirts for July

New short sleeve rain shirts for July

• 324 points

I saw the one picture in the catalog  and I like the new colors.  I hear they are lighter but fit the same as the current models.  I love the one i have from earlier this year but looking to get a new one.  Can you please attach more photos and some info.  Thanks

•  

Could never figure out why short sleeve rain shirts would be useful.  Kinda like waterfroof sandals    Wet arms and wrists would annoy me to no end.    I wear FJ long sleeves rain shirts and FJ rain pants.    To each their own.

• 4934 points

I wear a short sleeve rain shirt during a light drizzle/rain.

•  

I have both, depending on the temperature, will determine which one I wear.

• 2718 points

When it is humid as heck and the rain is light I like my FJ short sleeves because of the humidity.

• 2756 points

Have to have short sleeves in the humid Michigan summers.  Great transition layer for cooler fall nights too.

•  

I wear a short sleeve rain shirt, because I don't like the feeling of wet shoulders & back.

• 4934 points

I wore my short sleeve rain shirt yesterday to practice in. Light intermittent rain.Rain shirt, pants, and rain gloves. I got a little wet but I was comfortable.

•  

The summers in Memphis are way too hot/humid for a long sleeve rain shirt.  You would pass out on the course if you wore one.  The short sleeve rain shirts are awesome.

•  

SS is my go to as well. Just layer it with the thermal shirt and your good to go.   I have the performance sweaters and my long sleeved versions for colder weather.  I utilize my rainpants during cooler/colder weather as well.  Life savers to block the weather.

TT

•  

i've never tried a SS rain shirt.  but i could see it's benefits during a summer rain.  but i feel like it's something does two things (keep you dry without making you hot), but neither really well.  your arms would still get wet and it will be warmer than if you didn't have the jacket on.  is it lighter than the rain jacket?  i guess that would probably help.

•  

sfcoregon
    I saw the one picture in the catalog  and I like the new colors.  I hear they are lighter but fit the same as the current models.  I love the one i have from earlier this year but looking to get a new one.  Can you please attach more photos and some info.  Thanks

They will likely be on FJ.com in the coming weeks.

• 1962 points

I would love to get a short sleeve one. My long sleeve rock's but it's to hot in the summer!

• 4201 points

Mentally for me its tough to buy into the short sleeve rain shirt.  But I'm starting to come around and will probably add one for those warm days where there's a forecast for on and off light rain.

• 1466 points

I assume the cost will be around the same? Devin? thanks