DB Championship

DB Championship

•  

I have been tasked with selecting shirts for the upcoming DB Championship.  My company is a Founding Sponsor, so I am looking for some suggestions on shirts to choose.

I think I have convinced the team to choose FJ, as I said they represent the Mark of A Player, so should we.

Please post any suggestions.

We are a large conserative bank, and our corporate colors are Blue and White.

Thanks for your help

•  

Congrats on the election/nomination. Looks like Royal & White. I can't wait to see what the community can come up with. I know a few out there with some of Randy's Blue Racer Asyms. Looks like a great choice would be from the Key Biscayne collection for this Spring.

•  

Hi Brian.

We'll be glad to!  Thank you for seeking the communities input on your fun work affairs.  This gives us a chance to express our imagination and be a part of the fun your company will be holding as well as for the FJC to partake.  FJ shirts as you know it are easy to chose from and there are plenty of nice shirts here.  I love stripes as my own favorite in the FJ shirts and I am going to be biased to suggest the ProDry Lisle Stripe Golf Shirt #32746, Navy/ White Stripes.

I think it will compliment your company logo without being too close in color as well as

_n.

•  

Why not this one with DB logo on the other side of collar.

•  

Lusogolf
    Why not this one with DB logo on the other side of collar.

Helio,

That one is Europe only.

DG

•  

BB I love the Key Biscayne version of this shirt. Navy shirt  little red stripe and large white stripe.

Really stands out.

•  

BB I love the Key Biscayne version of this shirt. Navy shirt  little red stripe and large white stripe.

Really stands out.

•  

That shirt looks great and would fit the bill perfectly.  Devin, even though is only in Europe, is there any chance?

Very sharp and clean looking.  Great shirt!

•  

BostonBuzza
    That shirt looks great and would fit the bill perfectly.  Devin, even though is only in Europe, is there any chance?

Very sharp and clean looking.  Great shirt!

Sorry, no chance.

•  

Anything similar being released during the summer?  What a great looking shirt.  I may have to move to Europe to get some of these.  Great collection.

•  

That was a one and done pattern unfortunately.

•  

Anything close being released in the US?  I don't want them to look to another brand.

•  

We have the pattern but not the colors.  Which are they interested in?

•  

The pattern is not overly important to be honest.  I just liked the patterns on the shirt Lusogolf put up.  The corporate colors are blue and white, grey is ok too.  I will need State Street embroidered on the shirt somewhere.

Also, just found out we will most likely use the same shirts for the US AM at The Country Club as we are also sponsering that event as well.

• 3066 points

Brian,

If all else fails, nothing says conservative like white and add the  logo on the chest. Only problem is the buttons aren't blue or white.

Another conservative choice could be solid blue  with the DB logo in white.

Good Luck.