Performance Base (Thermal)

Performance Base (Thermal)

•  

I went out this morning to the course and the temps were in the mid to high 40's with a rather steady easterly wind. I had on my performance base (thermal) and my short sleeve Dry Joys Tour Collection rain shirt.  

Initially, I thought I would be cold, but had absolutely no problem at all.  The thermal base performed flawlessly!  I am happy to have the black and the white versions in my collection (see below).

If you are considering purchasing a Performance Base, my recommendation is to go and do it!  You will not be disappointed!

•  

It works well, would love to see more colors!

•  

Good call Todd - they really take the edge off and are so light, you hardly realize you are wearing anything extra. Same with the Performance Sweater.

•  

Right on the mark, Todd, the base layer is great. Try the mock for the little cooler days.

• 2509 points

I wore mine the other day (high mid 50's) and i would agree with you about these Baselayers great stuff.  I also own black and white but may have to pickup a navy as well before fall.  

•  

I gotta pick one up for "spring time" in New England

• 2781 points

These are a vital part of my FJ collection.  Love my base layer.

•  

joshgiano
    I gotta pick one up for "spring time" in New England

When is that? haha

• 229 points

So much easier to move in than Under Armor, better quality as well.

•  

Wore mine on Saturday with a piqué and performance 1/2 zip vest.  Stayed really comfortable!  

•  

We don't have Spring in New England....we just go straight to Summer

•  

I wear mine during our month of winter.  Wore shorts all weekend though.

TT

•  

I certainly needed mine base layer this weekend.  It was a cold windy day and the performance layer kept me warm through the day.  

Really would like to see the contrast in the coloring on the sleeves at some point.

• 4351 points

OUTIGER
    I wear mine during our month of winter.  Wore shorts all weekend though.

TT

Always rubbing it in to us northerners!!  Base layers are a great way to keep warm.  I'll have to pick up a few and I'll probably wear them snowboarding through the winters!