Randy, this will make you sick...

Randy, this will make you sick...

•  

Player in the tournament I coached this last weekend had some sharp Shield Tip Myjoys: white and red. However...he was wearing them with black n**e socks!!!! It looked awful, simply terrible. He complimented me on the white and black Asyms and I said his shoes were sharp but the socks needed to go.

•  

hahahaha  fashion police.  Why didn't you just explain to him what was wrong and help mold his mind.

TT

•  

Mikey, I see this every weekend. And trust me, there is far worse out there.... But Tim is right, you need to step up and give the advice on how to dress properly. Remember,it's all about attention to detail!

•  

Hook him up with a fashion course!!

•  

Mike, you the fashion police! What is the world coming to?

•  

OUTIGER
    hahahaha  fashion police.  Why didn't you just explain to him what was wrong and help mold his mind.

TT

I did I told him the black socks looked awful, not to mention the brand on them. Just trying to help a brother out, if you are gonna drop that kinda cash on MyJoys need to have socks that look good with them.

•  

It's kind of like buying a F-350 with 2 wheel drive...

•  

Or wearing flip-flops with your Armani Tuxedo.....

•  

Whaql1
    Player in the tournament I coached this last weekend had some sharp Shield Tip Myjoys: white and red. However...he was wearing them with black n**e socks!!!! It looked awful, simply terrible. He complimented me on the white and black Asyms and I said his shoes were sharp but the socks needed to go.

Agree with the others ... Perfect opportunity to act as Ambassador and fully convert an obvious fan ... but you know kids, sometimes have some crazy thoughts and sometimes it takes a while to sort out their own style.

• 3500 points

... or BBQ north of the Mason Dixon...

•  

...shorts and black socks. Good call Mike!

•  

There's a good coach. . .

(There is a god!)

•  

Pics or shens. I don't believe it :)

• 2781 points

First and foremost he needs to dump everything with a swoosh on it...

•  

fredcloss
    ...shorts and black socks. Good call Mike!

Unless you're a member of the fab 5 you can't pull this off