FJ -- The Mark of a Player

FJ -- The Mark of a Player

• 2795 points

I have noticed a number of pics of shirts that have the FJ mark on the collar.  I just picked up a ProDry Performance Lisle Pencil in Purple/white stripe.  It has the FJ however only on the back.  How do you get the FJ on the collar as well?  Is this something I have to special order thru my Pro shop or is it only available to the tour pros and FJA's ?

•  

Pony,

You are correct if you order through your pro you can have the FJ put on the collar. If you order 3 they will put the FJ on there for free if I am not mistaken.

•  

Pony

You can go to tourstop.com and look for FJ products there. They offer shirts and mocks with FJ on the collars as seen on TV.

Note that this is indeed a "special purchase" option and not available at retail, unless ordered that way. You can find it from time to time, but it's rare.

•  

Whaql1
    Pony,

You are correct if you order through your pro you can have the FJ put on the collar. If you order 3 they will put the FJ on there for free if I am not mistaken.

I think that the minimum order is 3 pieces and if my memory is correct it is $1 per logo. I am sure that 19Hole or Devin would have the exact details.

•  

The shirts come only with the FJ on the back unless you order that insignia on the collar. If you just order one there is a cost, but ordering 3 or more and it is done for free. I know as I ordered 3 and had the FJ put on the collar.

•  

Tyler Higley
    Whaql1Pony,

I think that the minimum order is 3 pieces and if my memory is correct it is $1 per logo. I am sure that 19Hole or Devin would have the exact details.

$1 sounds right, wasn't sure just going off top of my head when I ordered mine a while back.

•  

There is a 3 pc minimum to get the FJ logo on the shirt collee. The actual price you pay for this additional logo is upmto the individual FJ  dealer.

• 2795 points

Thank you all for the answers I will most likely order from my pro however as i have a bad habit of "collecting" shirts from places I play I will have to settle for the non collar versions at times.  

•  

Pony
    Thank you all for the answers I will most likely order from my pro however as i have a bad habit of "collecting" shirts from places I play I will have to settle for the non collar versions at times.

Shirts get expensive haha I pick up a logo ball at each course so my closet doesn't explode any my wallet evaporate.

•  

Whaql1
    PonyThank you all for the answers I will most likely order from my pro however as i have a bad habit of "collecting" shirts from places I play I will have to settle for the non collar versions at times.

Shirts get expensive haha I pick up a logo ball at each course so my closet doesn't explode any my wallet evaporate.

Right there with you Mike, the logo ball is much easier on the wallet, that is for sure!

• 2795 points

Yes more expensive but i wear them over the course of the season.  ALthough wife notices all the new ones and figures I have enough shirts-- never enough though.  

shaun13
    Whaql1PonyThank you all for the answers I will most likely order from my pro however as i have a bad habit of "collecting" shirts from places I play I will have to settle for the non collar versions at times.

Right there with you Mike, the logo ball is much easier on the wallet, that is for sure!

•  

Pony

i use to have that bad habit as well, but i've stopped.  i just wasn't wearing them enough and i had a closet full of golf shirts that weren't getting worn.

•  

Nice that you guys can afford shirts or logo balls from the courses you play.  I've found over the years that collecting the scorecards is a lot cheaper and easier.  You simply have to remember to pick up an extra one to take home with you.  Mine are in a shoe box, but I keep thinking the tone day, I'll put them in some sort of scrapbook.

• 123 points

the USGA has and awesome scorecard book.  I collect scorecards and yardage books and I have 2 of these scorecard books.

t

• 2795 points

i collect scorecards and will have to look into the USGA book idea.  thank you