FJ Cool Apparel Ideas For 2013

FJ Cool Apparel Ideas For 2013

•  

So I am getting ready to give my pro an order of some FJ apparel...you know, shirts, pants, sweaters, outwear...however with so many pieces I was curious what other FJA's have ordered recently or what Devin/Chris etc... feel are very cool looking pieces...any help would be desired! I know many of you have some great ideas!

•  

I really like the wool sweaters, great feel and look for cool starts or finishes, and I'm a huge fan of all lisle polos

•  

Lisle is my favorite shirt as well.  The shorts and pants are really good as well.  I really like the performance sweaters for cold days.

TT

•  

I LOVE the merino wool sweaters too!  (the unlined ones).  Are you ordering Spring stuff or Summer/Fall?

You really can't go wrong with any of it!  :-)

•  

The Lisle shirts are the only way to go.

• 335 points

At the moment, my favorite FJ pieces are the two FJ track jackets!  Also I am embarassed to say this but I got a pair of the FJ pants in charcoal last month. If you do not know this we have had charcoal for a while now its not in this current catalog but it was added to the line shortly after.  I just discovered them a month or so ago.

•  

Wow Joe.  Get out to the suburbs every now and again.  They have you locked down in shoetown.

CG,DG and the crew are holding out on you.

TT

• 3506 points

I would say wait until the Summer/Fall 2013 stuff. What I saw at the PGA Show is out of this world. Of course I own several Spring 13 pieces so... buy both actually and enjoy.

•  

Tyler Higley

not true.  the piques are nice too.  :-P

•  

Joe_Izzo
    At the moment, my favorite FJ pieces are the two FJ track jackets!  Also I am embarassed to say this but I got a pair of the FJ pants in charcoal last month. If you do not know this we have had charcoal for a while now its not in this current catalog but it was added to the line shortly after.  I just discovered them a month or so ago.

Just got my charcoal pants a few weeks ago!  They are awesome.  Too bad we just got another 6-10 inches of snow in Iowa... oh well "the courses will be nice and green.... IF THEY EVER OPEN!" I'm getting restless.

•  

Tyler Higley

Totally agree!

•  

Joe_Izzo

i'm planning to pick up a track jacket at some point.  i've only seen one picture so far, but it looked pretty nice.

•  

Spring brings wind and rain out here in California.  HydroLites, are in my mind, but I'm just breaking out my new DryJoys Performance Light Jacket for rain.

So, I'm thinking, if you could use  rain gear, those HydroLites are cool!

_n.

• 2650 points

Im not an Ambassador however here is my 2 cents worth ----The Lisle Performance shirts are always a great choice.  I also have several of the lined performance sweaters which are great for the cooler windy days of spring as well as fall golf.  And if you are into color the Hamptons line pink shorts look great - probably my next purchase for a pair of shorts.  Also the ProDry® Performance Thermal Base Layer is a great addition for a cool spring and fall golf.  need to add another to my wardrobe.  

Chris92009
    So I am getting ready to give my pro an order of some FJ apparel...you know, shirts, pants, sweaters, outwear...however with so many pieces I was curious what other FJA's have ordered recently or what Devin/Chris etc... feel are very cool looking pieces...any help would be desired! I know many of you have some great ideas!

•  

Chris,

You have to go with pants and shorts as essentials.  I love the merino sweaters for the cooler days and the lisles are unbelievable.  The rest is up to your color choice because they have almost everything out there now!