Noticed something with the base layer when I was watching the match play

Noticed something with the base layer when I was watching the match play

•  

Did anyone notice Stricker was wearing the base layer at the match play? I noticed that contrasting color of the "FJ" on the arm of the base layer. I remember Chris saying the players liked the white logo on white layer and black logo on black layer. Was there a change of heart? I love seeing the FJ, it pops on the layer I was just wondering.

•  

I like it too Mike, would definately take mine like that!

• 1062 points

I noticed that as well. I have both the black and white and would love the contrasting colors..

•  

+1   Looked really nice.  Would love to see other colors available in it.

TT

•  

Tim Clark also sported one!

•  

Mike - good catch!  I like the contrast as well.  Very similar to the color contrast with the FJ on the shirt collars...

•  

I watched for it Sat. and noticed it on his white base layer. Good catch and that really looks sharp. Gonna have to look into getting something next.

•  

I know you guys probably haven't noticed, but FJ is finally going to offer base and mid layers for women! Available in July. Can't even tell you how excited I am!!!! *dancing here*

• 2781 points

golfchick
    I know you guys probably haven't noticed, but FJ is finally going to offer base and mid layers for women! Available in July. Can't even tell you how excited I am!!!! *dancing here*

Glad to hear it!  It really is an essential part of my outerwear now when I go out to play.  I  haven't seen it with the contrasting FJ yet but I'm sure it looks sharp as always.

•  

golfchick

Great news, Chris! I can only imagine how excited you are about Footjoy's emphasis on the women's the line. Hopefully you will be dancing in your women's base layer and M project shoes together very soon! :)

• 2777 points

I like this shot from Friday.  

•  

This seems to be the "new" statement by FJ (on-sleeve trademark) as presented  earlier in the year in the Middle-East.

Collar is "Old School"; Sleeve is "New-Age"...

-ICONs for All

•  

I'd like one. Maybe even myjoys style- mix and match logo and base colors

•  

That sounds pretty cool for total clour co-ordination.

•  

i noticed that, but didn't realize that wasn't how they all are.  i think it would be nice to have the option of contrasting colors or not.