Who wants MyJoys belts?

Who wants MyJoys belts?

•  

I think we need to take a poll to see how much of a demand there is for a FootJoy MyJoys custom belt line. Many people in the past have stated that they would like to see MyJoys belts, lets see who would really buy them. I would think if the retail belt sells for $48 that a MyJoys belt should not be too far from that price as the actual leather cost should not be that much different. What do you all think?

Anyone that is reading this and has an opinion please feel free to respond, regulars or lurkers. Please share your vote, one and all!

Obviously, I vote for MyJoys belts!

Don

P.S. Please include in your post if you would actually buy one or more MyJoys belts so FootJoy can see how many people are interested in spending money on this project.

• 1033 points

that would be awesome!!!

• 377 points

The MyJoys belt line would be awesome.  The MyJoys shoe line is the bomb!!

• 2781 points

It would definitely be a nice add on when you order a new pair of MyJoys.  A nice belt to match the new shoes!

•  

Absolutely I would love to be able to get a belt to go directly with my MyJoys.  I think this would be a great idea and would do quite well in my opinion.

•  

Rampage
    that would be awesome!!!

But would you buy one or more?

•  

bjl4ou
    The MyJoys belt line would be awesome.  The MyJoys shoe line is the bomb!!

Thanks for joining in bjl4ou. Would you buy one?

•  

golferdrmjr
    I think we need to take a poll to see how much of a demand there is for a FootJoy MyJoys custom belt line. Many people in the past have stated that they would like to see MyJoys belts, lets see who would really buy them. I would think if the retail belt sells for $48 that a MyJoys belt should not be too far from that price as the actual leather cost should not be that much different. What do you all think?

Anyone that is reading this and has an opinion please feel free to respond, regulars or lurkers. Please share your vote, one and all!

Obviously, I vote for MyJoys belts!

Don

P.S. Please include in your post if you would actually buy one or more MyJoys belts so FootJoy can see how many people are interested in spending money on this project.

And I would buy three tomorrow if they were available! One each as follows:

Pearl Lizard.

Charcoal Lizard.

Lilac Lizard.

•  

If it works for FJ then I would. I know they are busy :)

•  

Of course I would..... With every pair of MyJoys. I need a pink croc belt now.....

•  

I would definitely purchase if available

•  

Whaql1
    If it works for FJ then I would. I know they are busy :)

I know they are busy, but not so busy they would not want to make more sales in the belt line. FootJoy head-honchos just need to know that there is a big enough demand out in the real world that would warrant the risk of starting a MyJoys belt line. Although it would not seem to be much of a cost to start since they already have tooling, sewing machines, materials, patterns, and personnel. Sounds like a no-brainer to me. And if they are made to order, there is no inventory sitting around. The leathers are already there for the shoes.

•  

i would love that it would be great it could be like the oakley belts and buckles and i would buy them

•  

This is an incredible concept and I would purchase a few belts. One requirement would be to have FJ buckle options as well.

-ICONs for All

•  

Good idea Don - assuming we could personalize them like the shoes with, small icons, initials and/or text plus the same colors/prints as the MyJoy line, I would buy 6+ belts.