Mustache fashion

Mustache fashion

•  

So apparently there's a tournament that's been around for a while called the Mustache Open. Now Loudmouth has a new "limited edition" mustache print available. Since Loudmouth offers their full line in the print, I wonder if the Mustache Open will soon have a ladies division? Just kidding. Here's the print and a link to the Mustache Open -- maybe we can get EMKelly to grow a stache and find a partner. http://www.mustacheopen.com/

Sports Jacket

• 1059 points

Wow!! leave it to Loudmouth to come up with that!!  I'm sure we will see John Daly in it somewhere....

•  

I bet Eric couldn't grow 15 hairs on his face.  Poor little fella.

TT

•  

I think I just threw up in my mouth looking at this...... Bad......

I also saw that Loudmouth is making carry bags (licensing deal). Please stop this madness!

•  

WOW, something tells me we will see Gary Mccord in that coat at some point this year!

•  

Chris, you know we all love you but do you really need to keep posting all of these visually toxic pictures?

•  

that jacket i'm ok with.  i would never wear it, but at least it has a theme and it's not as bad as some of their other stuff.  their other stuff looks ugly just to be outrageous.

•  

what an ugly coat, can't be much demand for that at all.

•  

19hole
    Chris, you know we all love you but do you really need to keep posting all of these visually toxic pictures?

Rick, it's my golf version of "What Not to Wear."

•  

Don't like the coat, but am wondering if anyone is familiar with this tournament series.  This is the first I've heard of it.

•  

i could see it for a "prize" for maybe a buddies trip tourney.  i think it could be fun.  but i would never wear in public.

•  

• 2781 points

tdogg21
    i could see it for a "prize" for maybe a buddies trip tourney.  i think it could be fun.  but i would never wear in public.

That's how I feel about all Loudmouth clothes.

•  

What was / is Bill Murray thinking?

Certainly unique and stands out - not sure I've ever seen this look before.

•  

Not sure about the coat but know a few 'stache wearers that would love to wear shorts/pants in this design.