Carmel collection Fall 13

Carmel collection Fall 13

•  

Pix from PGA Show of the Carmel Collection. It is gorgeous. Windowpane slacks, oxford shorts. Purple vest is unlined merino.

•  

Oops, forgot the shorts.

• 2781 points

They look great. FJ never disappoints!

• 2819 points

As usual great looking FJ products. Looks like purple is in.

•  

Loving the purple!!! Going to have to pair up this collection with my wedding shoes!!!!!

•  

The gray pants look great. Really like the Carmel colors. Lucky me that I have a pair of shoes to go with all that purple. Thanks for the pictures Chris.

•  

Did you say windowpane slacks?  Guess I'll need to figure out the style number.  thanks for posting

•  

Is that some pixel action you got going on in the first and second shots? The last time I gazed at designs like that I was being hypnotized by "Mandrake the Magician".

I met him because I was set up on a blind date with one of his assistants. He used her in his act where he sawed her in half. Unfortunately I got the half that talked.

•  

Very nice!  Can't wait to see all of the new line(s) in person.

•  

I think there is a pic missing Chris.  The windowpane pants were with that first purple shirt.

Thanks for posting!!! Can't wait!  digging the purple 1/4 zip vest too!

•  

Finally! Slacks in something other than a solid. Yes...

This collection surely will be a top seller. Going to need to save a few bucks to go all out on it this fall.

•  

The new slacks and shorts were very nice in person.  You will not be dissapointed.

TT

•  

There is a photo missing, maybe I went over my limit. Here are the windowpane slacks. I think Devin also said that those slacks and the oxford shorts were going to be added to the basics -- but he'll have to confirm that.

•  

Happy to see these! Now if we could just get a simple chalk stripe..... Hello?????

•  

i love those windowpane slacks and the purple vest.  i'm not much of a vest person, but i'm starting to like the 3/4 zip vests i see popping up.