New essential shirts coming!

New essential shirts coming!

•  

The End on End style (http://www.golflocker.com/golf-apparel/footjoy-end-on-end-stripe-stretch-lisle-golf-shirts) from the Fall collections is being added as an essential!  Just order a Lime/White (saw samples from my rep).  Looks like Orange, Navy and other colors too!

Nice to see FJ adding some more to the all-year offering!  *cough* 'bout time! *cough*

•  

Awesome.  Like I needed more options to choose from.

TT

•  

Sweet!  Although my wife might shoot me if I keep buying golf clothes and Icons.

•  

The more the merrier!!!!!

•  

I"ve picked up at least 8 new Peformance Lisle's during the past off season...I've just kept my wife from finding out...

•  

Like the additional selections.  Have to wait until I hit FJA to order as I have plenty for now but could always use more and really want to earn my FJA status and game it!

•  

Mine just saw the three new shirts I had mailed to the house yesterday.  She has no argument when she walks in with a couple of bags from Victorias Secret.

TT

•  

OUTIGER
    Mine just saw the three new shirts I had mailed to the house yesterday.  She has no argument when she walks in with a couple of bags from Victorias Secret.

TT

Anything in the bag from Victora's Secret is going to benefit you as well, no need to argue!

•  

OUTIGER

TT

:-)  Nice

• 1979 points

Might have to pick up one or 2 of these!

•  

No arguments.  Just stating facts.  

TT

•  

www.footjoy.com/.../productview.asp

Well looky here... DG must not be too busy to stay on top of this!  New shirts are up on the site already

• 293 points

where can I buy these shirts??? I didn't see them at Golf Galaxy or any place else???

•  

Dar, and if I can I will add to my meager collection. Just have to convince the little woman, but she really likes those new Lisle shirts she got me for my Bday and Xmas. there is some hope yet.

•  

mikie
    where can I buy these shirts??? I didn't see them at Golf Galaxy or any place else???

Golflocker.com and Fairway Golf has quite a bit of the FJ apparel.  You can also talk to your local courses about having them order it (Lots of courses have an FJ account).  Lots of times you can get a better price at the course pro shop if you form a relationship and buy a decent amount of stuff too.