Footjoy Performance Base layer

Footjoy Performance Base layer

•  

This came in today's mail

•  

I have one of every color and wear them all the time. Got some for my wife to use as well. These are absolute "must haves" for any golfer out there.....

•  

Very nice Fred!  I received one (my first one, I'm ashamed to admit...my other one is from competitor that I bought several years ago before I knew FJ had one) for Christmas and it is incredible!  Will be adding to the collection for sure.  Wear it well!

•  

Nice pick up Fred, that a polo and jacket is all I need! We need one in an earth tone...Dev!

•  

Very usefull for this cold weather. Enjoy it.

•  

Absolute must have

•  

They are pretty awesome.  Great to have for this time of year.

TT

• 370 points

Awesome, I use my blue and white base layer jackets all the time. Absolutely love them.

•  

Very nice, Fred!  I had my first one (and only) just before Xmas and will be on the look out for other color.

•  

GTJacket8
    Very nice Fred!  I received one (my first one, I'm ashamed to admit...my other one is from competitor that I bought several years ago before I knew FJ had one) for Christmas and it is incredible!  Will be adding to the collection for sure.  Wear it well!

Did all the FJ Ambassadors receive one? I received 3 for Christmas (1 black, 2 white) so now I have plenty to use during this cold snap. Today, it was barely 40 degrees, but the base layer, FJ shirt and FJ Performance sweater kept me very cozy. It warmed up a bit so I removed the sweater and was just right.

•  

Devin,

Any plans to have these made in short sleeve too?

•  

Very nice Fred - You will get a lot of use out of it!

•  

Use mine almost every day now that the weather has cooled, barely realize it is on.

•  

CROCMAN
    Devin,

Any plans to have these made in short sleeve too?

I keep hoping they will come out with a warm weather short sleeve base layer for those of us that like to wear some sort of an undershirt...right now I'm having to wear a competitor's warm weather base layer but would MUCH rather have an FJ version.

•  

Very nice Fred. I wear mine all the time. Need to get a few more colors.