Next Apparel Launch

Next Apparel Launch

•  

Hey Staffers. Just wondering when the release date will be on the '13 spring apparel line up? And are you going to throw up any "spy shots" of the gear that we can see? Couple shirts? Few pair of pants?

I need to start my planning so I can do the 2013 wardrobe design and work on what shoes to roll in.....

Never to late to start thinking about next year.

•  

You will be very happy.  The coming line is pretty special.

TT

•  

I can't wait to see it, ooh wait I did!

•  

Randy, Tim is correct in his assessment of the upcoming line.

Tyler

•  

I can't wait for the new line.  I might have to get a job cleaning bathrooms at Achusnet just to be able to afford all the stuff I want.  The new line is awesome,  I'm going to make it rain with new shorts!

•  

OUTIGER
    You will be very happy.  The coming line is pretty special.

TT

Are we talking Spring 13 or Fall 13?

•  

Good inquiries, Randy . . . preparation in golf is everything!

. . . and FJA Guys, I'm jealous about not being in the know, but very excited to see.

Anyone want to share . . . "please!"

No'l

•  

I assume FJ will be at the PGA Show and I will see Fall 13 there. Is that right, Devin? And will I see you this year, or do you have to stay home and take care of the office? And the rest of the company?

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    OUTIGERYou will be very happy.  The coming line is pretty special.

TT

Are we talking Spring 13 or Fall 13?

Yes, we are.

TT

•  

Tar Heel
    Hey Staffers. Just wondering when the release date will be on the '13 spring apparel line up? And are you going to throw up any "spy shots" of the gear that we can see? Couple shirts? Few pair of pants?

I need to start my planning so I can do the 2013 wardrobe design and work on what shoes to roll in.....

Never to late to start thinking about next year.

Randy, want me to mail you my catalog?  :-)  Spring stuff looks awesome but the the FALL 13 stuff is EVEN better!  We got a peak at the FJAI.   here's what DG let me post www.footjoy.com/.../9441.aspx

I think reps will see Fall 13 stuff at the PGA show.

•  

golfchick
    I assume FJ will be at the PGA Show and I will see Fall 13 there. Is that right, Devin? And will I see you this year, or do you have to stay home and take care of the office? And the rest of the company?

I will be there this year and yes we will be showing the Fall 13 Apparel Collections and a completely revamped outerwear line!

Everything looks amazing!

•  

Outstanding. Chris: take photos for us!?

•  

Yes Chris!  Get photos!!!

•  

pictures please.....

• 2556 points

Can't wait to see what things will look like.  especially the new outerwear.