Forums

Vokey.com Release

•  

Finally arrived.  These will be wrapped up and under the tree for Dad this weekend!

•  

BostonBuzza
    Finally arrived.  These will be wrapped up and under the tree for Dad this weekend!

I received a package very similar in the mail on Tuesday.

•  

My guess is my wife may have tried to hide them from me.  I think she knows all of the Fed-Ex / UPS drivers by name.  I come home and I hear, "YOU HAVE ANOTHER PACKAGE".

•  

BostonBuzza
    My guess is my wife may have tried to hide them from me.  I think she knows all of the Fed-Ex / UPS drivers by name.  I come home and I hear, "YOU HAVE ANOTHER PACKAGE".

haha.....i got a note on my door because a package required a signature.  my wife asked what i was getting.  i was like "umm...i'm not sure....probably a christmas gift for you."  hopefully that will keep her from opening the box.

•  

tdogg21
    BostonBuzzaMy guess is my wife may have tried to hide them from me.  I think she knows all of the Fed-Ex / UPS drivers by name.  I come home and I hear, "YOU HAVE ANOTHER PACKAGE".

haha.....i got a note on my door because a package required a signature.  my wife asked what i was getting.  i was like "umm...i'm not sure....probably a christmas gift for you."  hopefully that will keep her from opening the box.

Lol I know the feeling all to well. When the wife gives me guff I just open the shoe closet. Game, set, match

•  

joshgiano
    tdogg21BostonBuzzaMy guess is my wife may have tried to hide them from me.  I think she knows all of the Fed-Ex / UPS drivers by name.  I come home and I hear, "YOU HAVE ANOTHER PACKAGE".

Lol I know the feeling all to well. When the wife gives me guff I just open the shoe closet. Game, set, match

Josh,

That argument can't be won.  It's futile to keep trying.  There are so many more "shoes" than there are golf related items that we can afford.  Just keep your mix right and she will always think she has the upper hand.

TT

•  

I just have it sent to a friend's house and pick it up from them

•  

Whaql1

Mike, Looks like you better start ordering double or someone will get a text....

TT

•  

OUTIGER

Whaql1

Mike, Looks like you better start ordering double or someone will get a text....

TT

I'll her you're nuts and have been drinking. Considering the only time she has ever seen you is with a drink in your hand I should be safe.