Forums

Black Friday/Cyber Monday

•  

OUTIGER
    TNT009TT that's almost too good to pass up!

They will ship this week.  That's cheaper than the regular tour pants.

TT

i wanted them but hesitated and now they are gone.  oh well.

• 2756 points

The World of Golf (twog.com) is offering 30% off FJ shoes and free shipping over $100.

go.emaildir2.com/.../trouble.htm

Use promo code SHOESALE

Ryan

• 1344 points

Ryan Atkins
    The World of Golf (twog.com) is offering 30% off FJ shoes and free shipping over $100.

go.emaildir2.com/.../trouble.htm

Use promo code SHOESALE

Ryan

I was just about to post this :rotfl; good deal!

•  

Tar Heel
    We don't play in the rain in California, or so I have heard.

But I did go to Golf Locker and pick up some FJ Merino Woll sweaters and some more socks. You can never have too many socks. Or FJ shoes.....

You premadonna...bet you'd play if you were in Michigan or Illinois!!!!!

• 2756 points

Free shipping on MyJoys at golfshoesonly.com

Coupon Code: MYJOYS

http://www.golfshoesonly.com

•  

I nabbed a pair of DJT's (last years) for 80 bucks on golflocker :-)

Vokey.com will mostly like have a release on Monday after Thanksgiving!  Looking forward to what the guys come up with this time!

•  

Justin, do you have an inside track on the Voke?  You have called a couple of these...

• 2756 points

Justinu3
    I nabbed a pair of DJT's (last years) for 80 bucks on golflocker :-)

Vokey.com will mostly like have a release on Monday after Thanksgiving!  Looking forward to what the guys come up with this time!

Very much looking forward to the Vokey release...love that BV is getting into the cyber Monday spirit!  

•  

Hey, I know this hasn't focused on smaller stuff, but if anyone's interested, there's a good deal on Titleist Pro v-1's and Pro v-1x's at golfballs.com:  $39.99 personalized, US orders only, through the end of December.

•  

I am looking for the FJ winter gloves - any suggestions other than the big box stores?  I know places have the rain gloves, but I'm looking for a pair of the winter gloves.  I had a pair a few years back and they were great - looking to replace...

•  

i saw them at golf galaxy a couple weeks ago.  but i don't remember the price.  they are a great glove for the cold weather.

•  

Mondo
    Tar HeelWe don't play in the rain in California, or so I have heard.

But I did go to Golf Locker and pick up some FJ Merino Woll sweaters and some more socks. You can never have too many socks. Or FJ shoes.....

You premadonna...bet you'd play if you were in Michigan or Illinois!!!!!

Ironically, I was in Michigan for the Thanksgiving holiday. Did not bring my clubs home..... Too cold!

But I did play in SoCal on my return yesterday...... Standing invite Mikey!

• 2756 points

Tar Heel - If you make it back in the spring/summer, give me a shout and we can meet for a round!  I'm in Okemos, MI.