Forums

FJ rain pants....which do i get?

•  

Tyler Higley
    Not sure what size you need, but you can still order size large in the Premiere as of this morning when I looked.

at GolfLocker??  i've been checking back every few days, but i never saw them.  maybe i'm looking in the wrong place.

•  

No Premiere at GolfLocker that I could see.  Just the regular tour rainpants.

TT

•  

I like my premiers

•  

OUTIGER
    No Premiere at GolfLocker that I could see.  Just the regular tour rainpants.

TT

I looked later in the day and they were gone.

•  

If you are looking for a Premiere Jant and Pants check out www.budgetgolf.com. Jacket is $129.99!!!

•  

19hole
    If you are looking for a Premiere Jant and Pants check out www.budgetgolf.com. Jacket is $129.99!!!

they have gotten way too much of my money lately!  but i'm going to check it out anyway.  Thanks!

•  

19hole

i actually got the email from them while i was responding to your post.  i wish the jacket was a different color.  and the pants are at an incredible price, but i'm not big enough to fit into the only size they have.  oh well.... the search continues!

•  

I couldn't pass on the jacket, it was a GREAT deal for a $700 jacket!

•  

70 bucks for a performance sweater, that's like giving money away!

•  

This showed up at my door today....

•  

Very sweet Rick. Hopefully mine will arrive in a day or so. Somehow, I doubt I will ever get to use if for golf, but it should make one great "raincoat".

•  

pulplvr
    Fred, I'd be afraid it would adversely impact the waterproofing.  Isn't the FJ on it sufficient for you?

Good point Ted - I'd hate to experience what Pavin did.

•  

19hole
    This showed up at my door today....

Rick, did it come with the hanger?

•  

Yes, the hanger came with it.

•  

Well, today, the mailman delivered the FJ Premier Rain Jacket and the XPS-1's. I'm trying to figure out what the black bag that came with the rain jacket is for - is it a shoe bag or a place to store the jacket's liners?