Forums

FJ rain pants....which do i get?

•  

Fred, I'd be afraid it would adversely impact the waterproofing.  Isn't the FJ on it sufficient for you?

•  

pulplvr
    Fred, I'd be afraid it would adversely impact the waterproofing.  Isn't the FJ on it sufficient for you?

just ask corey pavin about embroidering waterproof clothes.

•  

The premiere pants are the best I have ever had.   No embroidery for me this time.

TT

•  

well....my friend just got back from Ireland and he couldn't find any FJ rain pants.  he said he asked every golf person he could find, but no one had any ideas.  so my search for euro edition pants continues.

•  

tdogg21
    well....my friend just got back from Ireland and he couldn't find any FJ rain pants.  he said he asked every golf person he could find, but no one had any ideas.  so my search for euro edition pants continues.

I plan to get mine when I head over to Scotland next summer. I will try to remember to contact you ahead of my departure.

•  

Biggest difference between any of the US rain pants and the European pants is the US styles are meant to be worn over pants/shorts while the European version are meant to be worn just as pants. So if you normally play in variable conditions, I would suggest the US versions which can be taken on/off. Do that with the Euro version and you may raise some eyebrows....

•  

Tyler Higley
    tdogg21well....my friend just got back from Ireland and he couldn't find any FJ rain pants.  he said he asked every golf person he could find, but no one had any ideas.  so my search for euro edition pants continues.

I plan to get mine when I head over to Scotland next summer. I will try to remember to contact you ahead of my departure.

sounds good.

•  

Chris Garrett
    Biggest difference between any of the US rain pants and the European pants is the US styles are meant to be worn over pants/shorts while the European version are meant to be worn just as pants. So if you normally play in variable conditions, I would suggest the US versions which can be taken on/off. Do that with the Euro version and you may raise some eyebrows....

that just depends on what course you are playing and if Bruce Holley is in your group.

•  

Chris Garrett

Euros are made for skinny jean people, not the American body types.  Thats why I got the Premiere pants.

TT

•  

OUTIGER
    Chris GarrettBiggest difference between any of the US rain pants and the European pants is the US styles are meant to be worn over pants/shorts while the European version are meant to be worn just as pants. So if you normally play in variable conditions, I would suggest the US versions which can be taken on/off. Do that with the Euro version and you may raise some eyebrows....

Euros are made for skinny jean people, not the American body types.  Thats why I got the Premiere pants.

TT

every time you guys post about getting the premiere pants it's like a kick to the nuts reminder of how i debated what to do and then they sold out.

•  

I try and help where I can bro.

TT

•  

T-dogg buy the both and you won't have to be reminded.  The choice will be left up to you...

•  

BostonBuzza
    T-dogg buy the both and you won't have to be reminded.  The choice will be left up to you...

if i could still buy them at that price i would.  unfortunately that isn't possible, so the choice is no longer up to me.  unless i want to pay way more than i want.

•  

OUTIGER
    I try and help where I can bro.

TT

haha.....thanks.

•  

Not sure what size you need, but you can still order size large in the Premiere as of this morning when I looked.